Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Teddy Atlas be fair to Wlad in his commentary on ESPN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teddy already said watching the K. Bros fight was like watching paint dry. Statements like that I think are a good indicator of how objective his commentary will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Teddy already said watching the K. Bros fight was like watching paint dry. Statements like that I think are a good indicator of how objective his commentary will be.

See I don't even mind that part at all. But to give them no credit and not acknowledge their skills and victories is ridiculous.

And some of those guys he picked to win against them defy logic.

Atlas is way too irrational. Hate their style fine. But to dismiss them completely is childish and dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney
        Exactly. He's awful.

ESPN should find someone better like John Skully, so to improve their ratings.
        Tunney, go check my thread in The Thunderdome

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          See I don't even mind that part at all. But to give them no credit and not acknowledge their skills and victories is ridiculous.

And some of those guys he picked to win against them defy logic.

Atlas is way too irrational. Hate their style fine. But to dismiss them completely is childish and dumb.
          Yes, it's Atlas refusing to recognize their successes that's most irritating.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
            Yes, it's Atlas refusing to recognize their successes that's most irritating.
            Atlas has been around boxing for a long time..He's seen a lot of great fighters,

You can't blame him if he's not impressed by the Klit Bros.

Comment

Originally posted by jcarr71 View Post
              Teddy is always wrong in his predictions. He is obnoxious in his repetivie analysis of fights. He also is one of the worst scorers I have ever seen. I realize he was a good trainer, but somehow that doesn't translate to the booth at all for him. No one should care what Teddy Atlas thinks until he decides to train fighters again.
              Exactly. He's awful.

ESPN should find someone better like John Skully, so to improve their ratings.

Comment

Atlas is just a Magyar Douchbag who's still upset that the empire collapsed and that they lost Halychyna

seriously though, Ibragimov could of made it exciting had he fought his natural style, getting with Jeff Mayweather turned him into a *****, he was exciting & aggressive. Why the hell did he retire?

Chagaev's skill is underrated by alot of people i think, i expect a pretty entertaining fight.

Comment

I see the Ring website has an article bashing Wlad by Eric Raskin, who seems to hate white fighters, and you know who they quoted for negative comments about him? Teddy Atlas.

Comment

Working...
                  X