Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Teddy Atlas be fair to Wlad in his commentary on ESPN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
    If Atlas wants to be fair to Wlad he should just pick Chagaev to win. That's enough goodwill towards Wlad.
    I shudder to think of the day when he picks Wlad to win.

He picked Peter, Byrd, Brock, Brewster, Ibragimov, Thompson and Rahman to beat Wlad.

Now I'm hoping he picks Chagaev.

Comment

Teddy cant be fair. He hates Wlad. It isnt even in doubt. As far as I remember, Teddy has picked against Wlad in every fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DavrosPremuleas View Post
        Not many people will be watching so it doesn't matter anyway.
        lmfao!!!!!!!

ouch lol

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
          I shudder to think of the day when he picks Wlad to win.

He picked Peter, Byrd, Brock, Brewster, Ibragimov, Thompson and Rahman to beat Wlad.

Now I'm hoping he picks Chagaev.
          lol,
          you dont want Wlad to carch the Atlas curse lol

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
            Wladimir Klitschko vs. Ruslan Chagaev is to be telecast on ESPN Classic on June 20 at 4:45 pm Eastern US time.

In March, they showed Vitali-Gomez, and Teddy Atlas was very negative and harsh in his comments about Vitali.

Here's an excellent boxingscene article about it:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh....php?t=255186&

Ted Atlas has admitted to his dislike of the Klitschko brothers. In the very first Klitschko appearance on ESPN, Wlad vs. Jackson, Teddy was repeatedly bashing Wladimir. Will he rise above it this time? Will he be a true professional and be fair to Wlad in his commentary?
            do u ever get tired of crying about the injustices and hardships of klitschko? Becuz its becoming redundant and boring.

Comment

Atlas hates Eastern Europeans

Atlas was positive about Chambers when he fought Peter but a week or so earlier he was extremely negative about Vitali, why is that? Chambers wasn't impressive against Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
                tALKING ABOUT THE KLITS BEING BORING IS FAIR BECAUSE THEY ARE BORING AS ****. SO PEOPLE STOP COMPLAINING.TEDDY IS THE TRUTH
                Vitali isn't boring.

But Eddie Chambers is exciting? Atlas is a cunt who only talks **** about the Klitschko brothers and not the other heavies.

Why the inconsistency?

Comment

Comment

Teddy is always wrong in his predictions. He is obnoxious in his repetivie analysis of fights. He also is one of the worst scorers I have ever seen. I realize he was a good trainer, but somehow that doesn't translate to the booth at all for him. No one should care what Teddy Atlas thinks until he decides to train fighters again.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney
                      Exactly. He's awful.

ESPN should find someone better like John Skully, so to improve their ratings.
                      Scully should be on ShoBox, the next generation.

That job is made for him. Watching up and coming fighters and doing color on a show like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X