Clottey dirty headbutts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its boxing..**** happens

Comment

You see what I mean? All you idiots werfe paying attention to Cotto's low blows and forgot this dirty piece of **** named Clottey head butts in every fight.

Comment

Clottey is a dirty ****.

Comment

What did I tell you guys? Clottey is a dirty ****.

Comment

The 'Clash of heads' was accidental. It was unfortunate but not deliberate.

Comment

Fight was clean. Butt was accidental, and the bodyslam looked like it was also. Rabbit punch at the end was when dude turned around.
              Last edited by MANGLER; 06-14-2009, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                The 'Clash of heads' was accidental. It was unfortunate but not deliberate.
                Clottey accidentaly head butts in every fight then. You could see in the replay he put his head foward just like all the other times he does it.

Dirty move.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  Fight was clean. Butt was accidental, and the bodyslam looked like it was also. Rabbit punch at the end was when dude turned around.
                  Most of the fight was clean but that head butt look intentional in the replay.

Comment

Looked about as unintentional as a headbutt could look to me. Clottey hops around a lot and he ducks to add head movement. Thats what he did when he ran into that jab too. Thats all he did and there was a butt. Thats not even as bad as fighters like Hollyfield that walk in with their head down knowing they will get the best of it if the other guy does the same.
                    Last edited by Jarlaxle; 06-14-2009, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic View Post
                      Someone needs to pay attention to this. This guy is a dirty **** with those headbutts.
                      I thought the headbutt was accidental

Comment

Working...
                      X