Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clottey dirty headbutts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

accidental????? he was discualified from baldomir fight cuz he always headbut in fights

Comment

Originally posted by elbichote View Post
      accidental????? he was discualified from baldomir fight cuz he always headbut in fights
      Yeah It seems like every fight the dude cuts the other fighter with headbutts.

Comment

dirty fighter indeed.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5WhexQaI2M
          go to 2:43, he clearly headbutts intentional. Glad cotto beat this chump

Comment

i'll agree with the thread starter with Clottey being dirty with the headbutts..

but how are you going to complain when Cotto, is a dirty fighter as well?

he is the current low blow master

Comment

I started this thread days before the fight by the way. I watched a bunch of Clottey fights and he does it every time. He sticks his head foward and head butts the other fighters.

Comment

yea its intentional, he's a dirty fighter, but he isnt the only dirty fighter out there

Comment

Originally posted by C.Y. View Post
                  yea its intentional, he's a dirty fighter, but he isnt the only dirty fighter out there
                  Oh, that makes it alright then!! ????

Comment

Clotty is most defo a dirty fighter but with a forehead as big as his its probaly his best weapon

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic View Post
                      I started this thread days before the fight by the way. I watched a bunch of Clottey fights and he does it every time. He sticks his head foward and head butts the other fighters.
                      Forget about what he did in previous fight. We are talking about the Cotto fight and that butt was not intentional. Clotey wasnt even moving forward he rolling to the side and so was Cotto. It was the typical clash of heads with both fighters moving towards each other. This was not like the Baldomir fight where he was going stright forward head first.

Comment

Working...
                      X