David Haye Apologizes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye Apologizes

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-you-down.html

I bet each and everyone of you when the fight does happen David Haye will be the NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!

It's a bummer.

It's always a bastard when guys pull out. Haye is a geniune man so I'd say that it is fairly severe, and a bad back with a man like Wlad leaning on you would be brutal.

Boxer's usually fight with injuries so I'd say it is probably a bad one,and ultimately this is his one chance at boxing imortality.

Comment

I hope that once I have had the sufficient treatment <<<< what treatment is he talking about...is he gonna hire dr phil to help him eaze down his fear..what a coward he is..he was brave enough to wear them t shirts which got nothing to do with the sport of boxing..when it was time to step up and recieve the punishment he deserves he stepped down..****in COWARD..whoever gives this man propps is either in love with him or has got no morals whatsoever.

Comment

The Scum tabloid, is on Haye's nuts as much as Steve Bunce is.

Comment

Haye is in a tough situation. Being injured before an anticipated event of this magnitude would have me buggin' as well. There is a lot to lose, hope he pulls through. Hopefully Wlad thinks of the Boxing fans and gives Haye the postponement. I'm not interested in seeing him fight another Heavy weight sloth.

Comment

Has chicken Haye laid an egg yet?

Comment

Pretty sure the other thread has it right thinking about it.

Haye is fine, Setanta isn't.

Comment

I thought it was a hand injury? Now it's a back injury?

Comment

Originally posted by Vit Bangs View Post
                  I thought it was a hand injury? Now it's a back injury?
                  There was a bunch of fallacies being flung around by posters before official reports were found.

Comment

Originally posted by zoloft View Post
                    I hope that once I have had the sufficient treatment <<<< what treatment is he talking about...is he gonna hire dr phil to help him eaze down his fear..what a coward he is..he was brave enough to wear them t shirts which got nothing to do with the sport of boxing..when it was time to step up and recieve the punishment he deserves he stepped down..****in COWARD..whoever gives this man propps is either in love with him or has got no morals whatsoever.
                    Your an idiot go and watch Floyd Patterson Vs Ali to know what happens when you fight with a bad back, You can not fight with a bad back if your whole game is based on speed.

Comment

Working...
                    X