Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Jr.'s excuse to not fight a legitimate WW "They don't sell".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
    Cotto couldn't even say Floyd's name when asked DIRECTLY by HBO announcers after his fights.

"I fights who my peoples tells me to fights" aren't the words of a confident eager fighter.

Those are the words of an insecure..unsure..eyebrow-pluckin..leg-shaving *****.

He saw what happens to mofos when they even mention Floyd after a fight.
    Hahahahahahahahahaha.....no,seriously keep it coming!

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
      Hahahahahahahahahaha.....no,seriously keep it coming!
      After a while, you stop trying to reason and just sit back and watch the show lol

Comment

IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?

Nobody said he was the messiah.

But he can fight and beat guys that have 15lbs on him.

Cotto can't.

Santos proved Tony can't.
        How? By splitting his eye open with a headbutt and just happening to be a tiny bit ahead on two cards when the fight was stopped?

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
        So Cotto wanted to fight Floyd at Floyd's fourth weight class while Miguel was at his second weight class? Thats like Floyd at 135 fighting a 122 pound lineal champ.
        147 was DLHs 4th weight class too. Imagine him avoiding his biggest challenges there, like Whitaker, Tito, Quartey, etc. You fail.

Comment

You still hide from facts.
          LOL, how's that? Here's the thread title in case you thought it was how many weight classes have mayweather fought

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            How? By splitting his eye open with a headbutt and just happening to be a tiny bit ahead on two cards when the fight was stopped?

147 was DLHs 4th weight class too. Imagine him avoiding his biggest challenges there, like Whitaker, Tito, Quartey, etc. You fail.
            Tony fought Santos twice..both ended with cuts.

Still..

Tony was behind and was rocked badly in the second fight.

Santos wasn't all that..He was BRUTALLY ktfo by Jantuah..so it's not like he was some undefeated monster.

Comment

That's all they can do.
              LOL, you keep getting owned post by post........ you done?

Comment

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
                LOL, how's that? Here's the thread title in case you thought it was how many weight classes have mayweather fought

Oh that was the topic?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=183285

Comment

They don't sell is better than

"I fights who my managements tells me to fight"..

Baldomir was a legit WW...the most legit one at the time..that includes Tony.

He beat Judah before Cotto did..and didn't have to go low to do it.

Comment

LOL, you keep getting owned post by post........ you done?
                    Yeah,he's done....but just you wait until he gets accepted into the jetski/caravan mafia!
                    Then you will be sorry!

Comment

LOL, I'm not addressing another thread, just letting you know how far way your getting from this thread's topic. I see you made another thread about weight limit during fight night and justifying your boy, good luck!

Comment

Working...
                      X