Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Jr.'s excuse to not fight a legitimate WW "They don't sell".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
    Ok what guys at 160 do you think Cotto can beat? Also which title holders?
    The funny thing is that Floyd, who's really a LIGHTWEIGHT, could move up EVEN MORE and beat Pavlik, who would never land a punch on him.

Cotto wouldn't even be able to compete at 154. It's questionable whether he's even Top 5 at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
      Stop lying and go pluck your eyebrows.

Tony could have cancelled the Manuel Gomez fight and faced Mayweather when Judah lost to Baldomir.

Arum claimed he couldn't break the date because he had too much invested in that PPV DEBACLE.

Tony could have become Floyd's MANDITORY simply by dumping that WBO trinket he held TOO LONG.
      LOL, remove that Mayweather cream off your eyes and see the truth, LOL at Tony cancelling fights to fight Mayweather when Floyd almost **** his pants when Tony ran into him at ringside, Mayweather avoided him like swine flu, Tony was the man at WW at the time, most title deffenses, Floyd was offered biggest pay day of his career fool, turn that down as well.

Comment

Only asking a question, you seem touchy. Ok which fighters at 160 do you think Cotto can beat, and which, if any champions at 160 do you think he can beat, since 160 would be his fifth weight class. Thanks in advance.
        I am waiting for that answer my damn self..LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
          Cotto doesn't have Oscar at 154 on his list now does he??

The Oscar that Floyd fought at Jr Middle would butt**** Cotto and Tony on the same night.
          speculation.................................from a cotto hater.............

Comment

Originally posted by BadNewz View Post
            The funny thing is that Floyd, who's really a LIGHTWEIGHT, could move up EVEN MORE and beat Pavlik, who would never land a punch on him.

Cotto wouldn't even be able to compete at 154. It's questionable whether he's even Top 5 at 147.
            If Floyds a lightweight, why doesnt he just fight at lightweight? He's fighting lightweights anyway, so....

Comment

Only asking a question, you seem touchy. Ok which fighters at 160 do you think Cotto can beat, and which, if any champions at 160 do you think he can beat, since 160 would be his fifth weight class. Thanks in advance.
              LOL, just shut you up answering you a question and for that I'm touchy? a Mayweather fan calling me touchy? LOL.......... I don't know what MW Cotto can or can not beat, I'm realistic, I'll make an assesment once you answer me why Floyd is fighting a LW at WW, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
                LOL, just shut you up answering you a question and for that I'm touchy? a Mayweather fan calling me touchy? LOL.......... I don't know what MW Cotto can or can not beat, I'm realistic, I'll make an assesment once you answer me why Floyd is fighting a LW at WW, LOL
                Im just trying to get people to open up their eyes and realize what Floyd has done and continues to do fighting through multiple weight classes as he has, since you dont know who Cotto can beat at 160(his fifth class) and I can tell you who Floyd beat at his fifth, fourth, third, and second weight class, I think you and all boxing fans need to be a little more hesitant when you want to criticize Mayweather.

Comment

Ok what guys at 160 do you think Cotto can beat? Also which title holders?
                  There is a huge difference here because Floyd was raised as a fighter.
                  Cotto came in to the gym to lose weight because he was a fat little kid who wanted to play baseball.

Had Cotto been brought up in boxing as child in diapers, Cotto would have been a thinner guy and he would have started his career at 130 becuase of his height.

But, who could cotto beat at 154? There was Forrest who is the equilant of a Gatti or a Baldomir. Who at 160? The exposed Pavlik would be his win. Anything else? Who was so dangerous when Floyd moved up?
                  Was Gatti dangerous? lol no he was old and shot.
                  Was Baldomir dangerous? No he was old, slow and just old and hit like a woman.
                  Was OLDH prime? lol see his bout against Forbes. ODLH was old, shot and old some more.
                  Ricky Chinny Man Hatton? Had Hatton moved up to 147, Cotto would have destroyed him too. Just see Manny Pacquiao at 140 vs Hatton

Comment

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
                    LOL, remove that Mayweather cream off your eyes and see the truth, LOL at Tony cancelling fights to fight Mayweather when Floyd almost **** his pants when Tony ran into him at ringside, Mayweather avoided him like swine flu, Tony was the man at WW at the time, most title deffenses, Floyd was offered biggest pay day of his career fool, turn that down as well.
                    Tony CHOSE the UNRANKED Manuel Gomez over Mayweather.

Who can take a guy seriously that only had the DREAEDED Hercules Keyvelos on his resume??

Do you think Cotto would drop everything to fight Soto-Karas???

OF COURSE YOU WOULDN'T.

Arum played you fools like a cheap ass jukebox.

If he had 8 million to give Floyd he surely had enuff to cancel that Manuel gomez PPV extravaganza of his.

EIGHT million (3 FIGHT DEAL)to fight Tony and only SEVEN to fight Hatton!!!!!!

SINCE WHEN WAS TONY A BIGGER DRAW THAN HATTON????????????

Comment

Originally posted by SigmaMu View Post
                      There is a huge difference here because Floyd was raised as a fighter.
                      Cotto came in to the gym to lose weight because he was a fat little kid who wanted to play baseball.

Had Cotto been brought up in boxing as child in diapers, Cotto would have been a thinner guy and he would have started his career at 130 becuase of his height.

But, who could cotto beat at 154? There was Forrest who is the equilant of a Gatti or a Baldomir. Who at 160? The exposed Pavlik would be his win. Anything else? Who was so dangerous when Floyd moved up?
                      Was Gatti dangerous? lol no he was old and shot.
                      Was Baldomir dangerous? No he was old, slow and just old and hit like a woman.
                      Was OLDH prime? lol see his bout against Forbes. ODLH was old, shot and old some more.
                      Ricky Hatton? Had Hatton moved up to 147, Cotto would have destroyed him too. Just see Manny Pacquiao at 140 vs Hatton
                      Muhammed Ali happened upon the boxing gym, as did many great fighters, sad you have to give the tired excuse, Oh Floyd came out of the crib boxing, when many others started before Floyd did. And you trying to compare fighters is laughable.

Comment

Working...
                      X