Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Jr.'s excuse to not fight a legitimate WW "They don't sell".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
    Why was Floyd offered biggest payday on his way out the door? Why is Arum doing the same thing NOW with Cotto, who wants to leave? Look beyond the surface.
    Good question.

Arum made Floyd a THREE FIGHT DEAL to fight Tony..Cotto..and Hatton at the same time he was buying out his contract.

He supposedly offer Floyd EIGHT million to fight Tony and only SEVEN to fight Hatton.

TONY WAS NEVER A BIGGER DRAW THAN HATTON.

Comment

• Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
      LOL, I'll have to start using colors on you so maybe you will be able to remember, fight against Tony was offered BEFORE Baldi fought Judah.

LOL, justifying money again......yet turning down biggest pay day ever... see the irony?

Now, bringing Cotto into the equation, Cotto fought Mosley, Margarito and getting ready to fight Clottey, Floyd is fighting............ (what color should I use?)...........
      Save those colors for your cheeks lil eyebrow plucker.

Floyd wanted 10 a peice for Hatton and Cotto and the deal to fight Tony would have been ON..

But Arum said Floyd was delusional.

So you believe fighting Tony was worth EIGHT MILLION when his biggest wins were Keyvelos and Lujuan????????????

You're trying too hard to be dumb.

A Tony fight was NEVER worth 8 million..then..now..or EVER.

C'mon FOOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
        Save those colors for your cheeks lil eyebrow plucker.

Floyd wanted 10 a peice for Hatton and Cotto and the deal to fight Tony would have been ON..

But Arum said Floyd was delusional.

So you believe fighting Tony was worth EIGHT MILLION when his biggest wins were Keyvelos and Lujuan????????????

You're trying too hard to be dumb.

A Tony fight was NEVER worth 8 million..then..now..or EVER.

C'mon FOOL.
        LMFAO!!! why are you bringing Hatton and Cotto? There were no talks about them when the fight was originally been negotiated and when Tony walked up to Floyd at ring side. (I believe this color helps you remember as you are very AWARE about your sexuality)

I'm not sure if Tony's fight was worth what, I can only tell you he turned it down, biggest pay day ever, are you ******ed for even bringing this up? LOL

Comment

LMFAO!!! why are you bringing Hatton and Cotto? There were no talks about them when the fight was originally been negotiated and when Tony walked up to Floyd at ring side. (I believe this color helps you remember as you are very AWARE about your sexuality)

I'm not sure if Tony's fight was worth what, I can only tell you he turned it down, biggest pay day ever, are you ******ed for even bringing this up? LOL
          That fight was only there for Floyd if he RESIGNED another contract with Arum, Floyd wasnt about to do that when he felt he wasnt even being promoted right. Same thing with Cotto, you will never see Cotto fight Pacquaio unless Cotto signs ANOTHER contract with Arum or if Cotto signs with Golden Boy, which will probably happen.

Comment

That fight was only there for Floyd if he RESIGNED another contract with Arum, Floyd wasnt about to do that when he felt he wasnt even being promoted right. Same thing with Cotto, you will never see Cotto fight Pacquaio unless Cotto signs ANOTHER contract with Arum or if Cotto signs with Golden Boy, which will probably happen.
            Huh, so you read the clause?............pls man.........

On another note, why would Cotto go with Golden Boy? I see many complaining about Arum but why fix something thats not broken?

Comment

I bring up Cotto and Hatton because they were part of the 8 million 3 fight deal to fight Tony's sorry unknown ass.

Arum had 8 to fight Tony..a NOBODY..but only SEVEN to fight Hatton.

Only an eyebrow plucking dicksucker would believe Tony was worth more than Hatton.

Comment

There it is..

Comment

Huh, so you read the clause?............pls man.........

On another note, why would Cotto go with Golden Boy? I see many complaining about Arum but why fix something thats not broken?
                  Because Arum didnt take his side in the Marg incident and who knows if there is another reason, but Cotto has been on record saying he will decide when the contract is up which is 2010, Golden Boy is the logical other promoter if he doesnt sign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
                    I bring up Cotto and Hatton because they were part of the 8 million 3 fight deal to fight Tony's sorry unknown ass.

Arum had 8 to fight Tony..a NOBODY..but only SEVEN to fight Hatton.

Only an eyebrow plucking dicksucker would believe Tony was worth more than Hatton.
                    ROFL!!!!! Tony unknown, easy fight right!!!! still same ******ed answer....

A mayweather fanboy calling me dicksucker, tell me something, you into black guys, that's it? LOL!

Dude don't take it so personal, dont want you to go out and kill yourself ..... I'm only having fun with you,,,, just like beating up a punching bag. LOL

Comment

Because Arum didnt take his side in the Marg incident and who knows if there is another reason, but Cotto has been on record saying he will decide when the contract is up which is 2010, Golden Boy is the logical other promoter if he doesnt sign.
                      Well, you gotta understand Arum did what any other scumbag promoter would've done, try to keep his two money cows alive. If anyone was to blame its Evangelista. My point is, Arum is with him since day 1, brought him up the best way.

Comment

Working...
                      X