No announcement yet.

Better resume? EM, JMM, MAB?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bogler View Post
    i think so. sure pac had demolished mab prior but his greatness wasn't on the level of hamed yet. hamed retired shortly after that, pac.. well you know the story.
    I think it's the fact that Pac went on to achieve so much that makes Morales beating him so great. As opposed to Hamed never testing himself against top flight opposition again so we can't truly measure whether he was in the same class as the likes of Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
      I think it's the fact that Pac went on to achieve so much that makes Morales beating him so great. As opposed to Hamed never testing himself against top flight opposition again so we can't truly measure whether he was in the same class as the likes of Pacquiao
      i think the opposite. it only shows pac wasn't in his prime skillwise in that fight. and most experts would agree. EM beating PAC now would be HUUUUGE.

Comment

I say juan manuel because of his recent accomplishments.

Comment

MAB and Morales would have never done what Marquez just did, he destroyed natural Lightweights in Casamayor and Juan Diaz.

JMM also beat Pacquiao in their 2 fights in many people's eyes.

And if he has a good fight with Mayweather that will seal it, the Pac Boys really underate JMM, i wonder why.

JMM is the Best of the Trio

Comment

1.EM
            2.JMM
            3.MAB

all greats tho'

Comment

erik has the biggest bragging rights of 'em all...

MP's official defeat...

Comment

the way I see it when they where still active EM & MAB had absolutely better resume than JMM before ....

but their retirement and JMM continued success IMHO have shortened that gap, and put him in a position to contest numero uno among the three....

Comment

JMM because of who he's fought in recent years: Pac 2xs, Chris John, Casa, J. Diaz, now Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                  X