Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm over the weight issue already. May the best man win.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people are saying because of the style clash, it can be a boring one to watch but Mayweather against people around his size/ his size, is very offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      That is more like it man! 3-4 lbs is nothing to complain about, that isn't enough to indicate a winner. Just remember, this is skill vs skill and Mayweather has never faced an opponent as skilled as Marquez. Should be a really good watch
      still tryin to justify floyd's ***** move vs a much much smaller guy...9 lbs man,9lbs pounds

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        Some people are saying because of the style clash, it can be a boring one to watch but Mayweather against people around his size/ his size, is very offensive.
        please shut the hell up already before you get pimp smacked!

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          The fight is happening regardless. Marquez knows what he's doing. I commend Floyd for agreeing to 143/144 (forgot which one it was).

Marquez is my favorite fighter, thats no secret. I was never opposed to this fight at all. This is a boxing fan's dream. I just wanted an even playing field for both fighters so that this fight can bring the best out of both of them.

Its signed. Its sealed. Its going to happen.

My heart is with Marquez (no ****) though my "boxing knowledge" tells me this is an uphill battle for him. Regardless, I look forward to see how Marquez will try pull this one out. One thing I've learned as a fan, is that Marquez always finds a way. Captain comeback personified.

I really hope Floyd is back for the gusto and not just the $$. America needs a fighter they can be proud of.

I'm glad someone's over the weight issue! Lets enjoy 2 great fighters do their thing!!

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
            still tryin to justify floyd's ***** move vs a much much smaller guy...9 lbs man,9lbs pounds
            Nope, 3-4 lbs

You do know JMM vs Pacquiao 3 would have taken place at Jr WW right? Pacquiao would have been 148 (Fight Night)

Comment

Working...
            X