Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua Clottey "Miguel Cotto Can't Run From Me" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua Clottey "Miguel Cotto Can't Run From Me" (Video)

Last edited by Ravishing; 05-27-2009, 08:42 AM.

Miguel won't run from him. It's funny how Clottey acts like he's an unstopable machine that people are afraid of, he's going to get a reality check on June 13.

Comment

Clottey is a threat. He knows people don't want to fight him but he should check his mouth at the door. Remember what happened to the last dude who popped all that ****? Cotto broke his cheek bone, eye socket, and his soul.

Comment

all in on cotto!! anybody in?

Comment

dont over look clottey. cotto is in for a tough fight

Comment

Cotto Barley Survived Judah. He fought Margarito running, Clottey was breaking Marg down by walking him down lol He's gonna lose this fight baaad. I'll be watching mos def, I don't wanna see cotto get hurt but he will get the same treatment he gave to Paulie, He 's gonna get his face ****ed up buy the Hitter. Clottey is moving Bricks man, moving Bricks.

Comment

Should be a great fight. Cotto can't back away the whole fight like he did with Marg ever again. It expends way too much energy much smarter to just tie up when needed.

However, I don't think that the pace of the fight will be as uptempo as the Margarito fight. Joshua will come forward though and test Cotto's strength.

I think some feel Cotto will just batter Clottey, which honestly I don't see happening at all.

Cotto has been able to have a size advantage over a lot of his opponents. When faced with bigger men he had to go another route. He couldn't stay in there with Margarito and he began backing up against Shane we he realized Shane wouldn't budge.

I think Cotto will win a decision. Clottey does take off rounds at times. I do think there will be a make or break point for Cotto and it will be late in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by marsman View Post
                Cotto Barley Survived Judah. He fought Margarito running, Clottey was breaking Marg down by walking him down lol He's gonna lose this fight baaad. I'll be watching mos def, I don't wanna see cotto get hurt but he will get the same treatment he gave to Paulie, He 's gonna get his face ****ed up buy the Hitter. Clottey is moving Bricks man, moving Bricks.
                When has Clottey ever messed anyone up real bad let alone a top contender. Clottey's 'power' in a thing of myth that his fans have hyped up. Clottey has had one KO in 4 years and hasn't had a convincing KO win for the longest. Clottey is gonna be in for one hell of a surprise as are the people that think Clottey is gonna handle Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                  Miguel won't run from him. It's funny how Clottey acts like he's an unstopable machine that people are afraid of, he's going to get a reality check on June 13.
                  Cum slurping as usual I see... ***** you are sucking Cotto dry.

Comment

^ Stop snorting lines of plaster.

Comment

Working...
                    X