Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V. WEBB JR. View Post

Comment

Originally posted by ********** View Post
      .................can you address what the poster said....

Let me get this straight, it is unfair for Floyd to fight Marquez, but it is fair for Williams to fight Floyd? Double standards...

People just try and add more and more names to the list, before it was Pacquiao, then Mosley and/or Cotto... now Williams has been suddenly added to the bunch, the list goes on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by V. WEBB JR. View Post
        If he gets in the ring with Pac Cotto and Mosley...he would STILL have to show that he has heart by fighting P Will?
        No he wouldn't. What I mean was if he fought Pwill & no one else. Out of Pac/Cotto/Mosley/Pwill if he had to fight just one to answer questions about his heart, I think Pwill would be that guy & probably win on a poll out of the 4.

Comment

Originally posted by sandyvahra View Post
          No he wouldn't. What I mean was if he fought Pwill & no one else. Out of Pac/Cotto/Mosley/Pwill if he had to fight just one to answer questions about his heart, I think Pwill would be that guy & probably win on a poll out of the 4.
          OK, I got you...fair enough.

Comment

No. I don't need too.

Comment

No. I don't need too.
              yea, ok KING. I didn't think so.

Comment

I'm pretty sure King Cotto is KING.

Wrong dude.

Comment

not once have i ever heard floyd say he wouldn't fight paul williams and he WOULD BEAT PAUL WILLIAMS...paul williams isn't feared by technical fighters who have more skill than he does...he even said himself that he couldn't outbox floyd...i've posted this so many times already...paul knows floyd can beat him and tear his body down...and floyd has never had huge problems with taller guys...paul fights small, he bends down too much...floyd would conuter paul to his body...floyd knows this...paul knows this...i hope floyd fights paul...i am going to laugh at every doubter on here once he beats paul...

Comment

I'm pretty sure King Cotto is KING.

Wrong dude.
                    how you been tho Perez? King James or Black Mamba? 23 or 24?

Comment

Lebron James.

Comment

Working...
                      X