No announcement yet.

Vitali may have quit, but Ukrainian Fighters are TOUGH and I may have proof

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marijuana View Post
    A *** is a practitioner of *******. Religion is a belief bro, you don't need to be born into it.
    dude, go to wikipedia and type in ***... *** is an ethnic RACE... people who follow ******* are not necessarily ***ish... i know black people,white, arab,who follow *******... they are NOT ethnic ***s

Comment

Originally posted by tennesseeboy View Post
      dude, go to wikipedia and type in ***... *** is an ethnic RACE... people who follow ******* are not necessarily ***ish... i know black people,white, arab,who follow *******... they are NOT ethnic ***s
      What is your point? You also don't have to be an ethnic *** to be a ***. If you believe and follow the torah, you're a ***, that's it. My mom is a ***, she obviously had me, I am not a *** because I believe in evolution, that's the end of it.

Comment

What is your point? You also don't have to be an ethnic *** to be a ***. If you believe and follow the torah, you're a ***, that's it. My mom is a ***, she obviously had me, I am not a *** because I believe in evolution, that's the end of it.
        read up bro... people are born ***ish... and others such as zab just are converts to the religion, not ethnic ***s

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_is_a_***%3F

Comment

no such thing as a black *** dude lol... maybe be black and follow *******
          Don't tell Zab Judah that.

Comment

read up bro... people are born ***ish... and others such as zab just are converts to the religion, not ethnic ***s

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_is_a_***%3F
            obviously people are born ***ish, like people are born christian, ******, catholic, etc.

Are you seriously saying I am a 1/2 *** (only mom is a ***) who doesn't believe in God and believes in evolution?

Comment

obviously people are born ***ish, like people are born christian, ******, catholic, etc.

Are you seriously saying I am a 1/2 *** (only mom is a ***) who doesn't believe in God and believes in evolution?
              lol dude, im saying... being born a ***, being from israel, your are a ethnic ***, just as i am caucasiain, and whoever else is black, white, whatever.... its a RACE... your mom could be puerto rican and follow *******, does that make her a part of the race of ***s? nooooooooo... gosh, im done man lol

Comment

LOL, I love the Tunney v Benny Leonard arguments.

It is pretty much just Tunney spouting his usual race-related dribble while Leonard responds with well structured, logical arguments that Tunney cannot respond to appropriately so he reverts back to his racial conspiracy horse****, thus exposing him for the brainless organism that he truly is. Amusing.

Carry on.

Comment

Working...
                X