Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Referee name for the Cotto fight, Controversy on Judges.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
    It's like going to trial you have to pick your jury and if you were smart you'd like to see one person that looks like you.

Poor OJ all white women jury and was found guilty..

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      I'm sorry the correct pronunciation is (Jury of your peers.)

That's what Cotto should be looking for a fair and equal balance for both fighters.

OJ was dumb enough to select a jury of all white women and got himself convicted.

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
        It's like going to trial you have to pick your jury and if you were smart you'd like to see one person that looks like you.

Poor OJ all white women jury and was found guilty..
        jajajaja Que Hijueputa quedo eso jhajajajajajajjaja

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
          jajajaja Que Hijueputa quedo eso jhajajajajajajjaja

Cotto should demand he get at least 1 Puerto Rican Judge.

Comment

Meh, Cotto shouldn't demand anything. Just be the better boxer than Joshua Clottey that he is and he'll win his match. He doesn't need a percieved advantage to beat Clottey. I think Cotto could care less. This is more Arum than anything to ensure his boxer remains a profitable entity at least one more fight under his banner.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua View Post
              nice the artichle says fib title its IBF
              LOl you are right....Hey I just translate after all, You know.

Comment

This is so damn disgraceful. Why does cotto need a PR judge in NYC??? That's just overkill

Comment

Originally posted by Jay26 View Post
                  This is going to be interesting, on one side is the fact that Cotto is practically fighting at home and in the other is the fact that Clottey is from Ghana but fights out of the Bronx, NY. So the fact that there is no representation for Cotto, even if it wasn't "Rican" but at least Latino......is a "BIG" issue...specially when we all know Cotto will be looking to "out box" Clottey.....UD.... This will defiantly change come fight night....Bob Arum has his ways!
                  you know that everytime the judges are from the same country as the boxer. the judges usually do not have that boxer winning

Comment

I guess I don't have too much fuss about the ref in this fight. I don't view Eddie Cotton as the best ref out there but I want one that's never reffed any of Cotto's bouts unlike Benji Esteves did in the Mosley-Cotto fight. I thought Miguel caught a big break in the 10th round when he wiped a wet spot on the canvass when Cotto had just got rocked with a right hand. That's history though and the thing that looks shady in this fight like everyone is saying is the judges being chosen. Now we know why Shane Mosley refused to fight a rematch with Cotto at MSG.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
                      I guess I don't have too much fuss about the ref in this fight. I don't view Eddie Cotton as the best ref out there but I want one that's never reffed any of Cotto's bouts unlike Benji Esteves did in the Mosley-Cotto fight. I thought Miguel caught a big break in the 10th round when he wiped a wet spot on the canvass when Cotto had just got rocked with a right hand. That's history though and the thing that looks shady in this fight like everyone is saying is the judges being chosen. Now we know why Shane Mosley refused to fight a rematch with Cotto at MSG.

The real reason is Mosely wants the lion share of any fight from this point forward.

Fuk him, Cotto already beat and he'll beat him again!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X