Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Prime Hulk Hogan could of beaten Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if they fights in WWE ring.
    hulk hogan win by scenario

but streetfight or boxing, tyson gonna make him a beef jerky

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutTheFat View Post
      IMO Rocky 4 was the best but it was because it was so corny. I mean who the **** dies in an exhibition? And who the hell can punch 2000 psi?
      It is down to 3 and 4 with me and yea 4 is so corny but that is part of the appeal. All fighters could take a lesson from Mr.T in the art of talking smack to to draw the champ into the ring "Hey Mrs.Balboa I know you you have not been witha real man in a long time why don't you come over to my apartment later" straight Mayorga stuff years ahead of it's time.

Comment

Hulk could run into trouble if Mike starts to dance around the ring like Ali, I've heard rumors that he was fleetfooted but never used his fleetfootedness in his fights. If they had fought in their respective primes, Hulks size and power may have forced Mike to show it to the world...

Comment

Originally posted by hollister View Post
          Hulk could run into trouble if Mike starts to dance around the ring like Ali, I've heard rumors that he was fleetfooted but never used his fleetfootedness in his fights. If they had fought in their respective primes, Hulks size and power may have forced Mike to show it to the world...
          He could definetly avoid the Hulkster's ponderous blows.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            He could definetly avoid the Hulkster's ponderous blows.
            Do you think he could hurt the Hulkster, or would he have to outbox him because the adrenaline from the hulkamaniacs made Hogan invincible to Mike's punches?

Comment

Originally posted by hollister View Post
              Do you think he could hurt the Hulkster, or would he have to outbox him because the adrenaline from the hulkamaniacs made Hogan invincible to Mike's punches?
              No one can take out the Hulkster once he Hulks up, you just have to outlast him at that point.

Comment

No one can take out the Hulkster once he Hulks up, you just have to outlast him at that point.
                I thought so too, just wanted a second opinion lol

Comment

He'd counter one of Tyson's ponderous blows, proceed to point his finger at him and then throw an overhand right that will knock Tyson down

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutTheFat View Post
                    He'd counter one of Tyson's ponderous blows, proceed to point his finger at him and then throw an overhand right that will knock Tyson down
                    I do not think a Gorilla could defeat the Hulkster once he hulks up.

Comment

Tyson would **** him til he loved him.

Comment

Working...
                      X