floyd-jmm will outsell pacman-hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marijuana View Post
    15K on Mayweather to KO Marquez?
    Look ****-for-brains. I bet with you before but you just get your account banned so I'll never get my points. And Mayweather is so big a favourite it's not funny.

If I should bet you it will have to be at 5:1.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
      i see you got that weak ass pic in your sig aswell..kinda contradicting yourself arnt you???jmm would need to bring a gun to win i guess
      It's all good homie, so how about you put your points on the line partner. I will even give you 2:1 odds. Your 50K if it doesn't outsell pacquiao hatton to my 100K if it does? What's good homie?

Comment

no bias, this fight is lookin at the 500K mark

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
          Doubt that............after senior.....mouthed off hatton like that......................
          Hatton had 2 fans in the US before the Mayweather fight, they were two Brits living in America.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Look ****-for-brains. I bet with you before but you just get your account banned so I'll never get my points. And Mayweather is so big a favourite it's not funny.

If I should bet you it will have to be at 5:1.
            I will send the last 10K once I win my bet this weekend, alright poopy?

Also, LOL at you calling it a boring fight with two counter punchers, and then wanting 5:1 odds on a Mayweather KO.

You should spend a little more time worrying about who your man Kessler is fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
              floyd has fans man.....
              Not as many as you think. Most people to pay for his fights, is because they want him to get his ass kicked!!!!!!!

He wont outsell Pac-Hatton, by any means. I say 400K Max!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Marijuana View Post
                Hatton had 2 fans in the US before the Mayweather fight, they were two Brits living in America.
                UK trip/stop.........is GBP damage control................notice how junior discredit pac KO of hatton.....defending of senior............turning over a new leaf............i dont think the brits would buy it.....i maybe wrong.......but i doubt it...............

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                  Not as many as you think. Most people to pay for his fights, is because they want him to get his ass kicked!!!!!!!

itll def out sell-cotto-clottey easy...

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post

Well he plays the villian, I think he realizes that.

Comment

500k give or take sounds likely

Comment

Working...
                      X