Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK Members Will Mayweather vs Maequez Be Shown On Sentanta or Sky Sports?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Members Will Mayweather vs Maequez Be Shown On Sentanta or Sky Sports?

Which one?

Setanta probably all the boxing generally as long as it doesn't include Ricky Hatton or Amir Khan.

Comment

Sky Boxoffice.

Comment

Originally posted by breadbin View Post
        sky boxoffice.
        ]
        + 1..........

Comment

Don't think Setanta could afford it, unless people actually pay to watch Haye vs Klitshcko instead of going after free streams.

Comment

Originally posted by Roxas View Post
            Which one?
            The super fights tend to be on Sky Box Office or Sky Sports. Mayweather was on Sky Sports News yesterday and he said the fight would be on Sky Sports. They'd offer more money than Setanta so I'm sure "Money" May and De La Hoya (who is promoting the fight with him and has fought on Sky Sports and Box Office many times before) will go with Sky. Setanta pick up great fights, but Super Fights always go to Sky.

Comment

The only reason Mayweather would come to the uk wouold be to promote a ppv.

Comment

Is there going to be UK portion of the card?

I just can't see, how this can be a stand-alone PPV in his country.

Would this be the first PPV between two fighters with no British fighters involved?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                  Is there going to be UK portion of the card?

I just can't see, how this can be a stand-alone PPV in his country.

Would this be the first PPV between two fighters with no British fighters involved?
                  Matthew Hatton is fighting Zab Judah on the undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                    Matthew Hatton is fighting Zab Judah on the undercard.
                    That's possibly 6 minutes at best of UK involvement there, lol.

Messin, I like MH.

If this fight exceeds even that ****ty Amir Khan PPV, then boxing is well and truly alive in this country. It's a good barometer I guess, to see where boxing stands.

Comment

Working...
                    X