Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mayweather ever be involved in a FOTY type fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Mayweather ever be involved in a FOTY type fight?

No hating here, just a simple, serious question. Yes or No, and who would the opponent be?
    Yes
    33.33%
    No
    66.67%

Hmmm

Originally posted by Perro View Post
    No hating here, just a simple, serious question. Yes or No, and who would the opponent be?
    i seriously doubt it because of his style but if he is in a fight of the year type fight, chances are he is losing (like castillo).

Comment

Originally posted by gonzo2312003 View Post
      i seriously doubt it because of his style but if he is in a fight of the year type fight, chances are he is losing (like castillo).
      Hmmm very interesting point.

Comment

wasnt his fight with castillo up for fight of the year.

Comment

Brawlers usually get fight of the year people like offense more then defense.

Comment

i see pac mayweather as a fight of the year maybe even decade. both have perfect styles for eachother. but so far he has not. this is the reason he needs to build his fights while pac uses his fists!

Comment

Pac vs Mayweather is destined for FOTY.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
                i see pac mayweather as a fight of the year maybe even decade. both have perfect styles for eachother. but so far he has not. this is the reason he needs to build his fights while pac uses his fists!
                If that fight ever happens and it does turn out to be a FOTY candidate, it will not be because of Floyd. It will be because Manny would be all up in Floyd's ass for as long as the fight lasts.

Comment

i think some of his fights could be considered top 10 foty candidates ... hatton pac was a great fight imo (not better then izzy marquez though). his fight with Phillip N'dou is pretty amazing but i guess it dont beat ward gatti III who won the same year ....

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                    If that fight ever happens and it does turn out to be a FOTY candidate, it will not be because of Floyd. It will be because Manny would be all up in Floyd's ass for as long as the fight lasts.

Floyd wont be able to shoulder roll Pacquiao's 5 punch combos, all night long. Hence, he'll have to make a fight out of it and put Pac on the back foot.

Pac cant fight on the back foot.

This will be a war.

Comment

Working...
                    X