Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley the most punch drunk fighter ive seen in a while

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's not punch drunk, wtf are you on about?

Just because he has to think about what he's going to say next, means he's punch drunk?

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
      He's not punch drunk, wtf are you on about?

Just because he has to think about what he's going to say next, means he's punch drunk?
      I can see youve taken the time to read everyones arguement and then presented your own reasons......

wait a minute...

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
        what>????did you just diss floyd??
        Easy Don Larry Mosley is my guy only defending my guy. I stick up For Money when need be....We still fam?....Lefty

Comment

Mosley doesn't sound much different compared to a few years ago, he's fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeups View Post
            All the interviews i see with him he seems very scattered in his thoughts and stringing togeather what he wants to say.

I seen a clip of him after the Pacman Hatton fight and it was like he could barely speak english, taking the last word from the question and repeating it over an over in his answer.

It might just be my sheer ignorance but has anyone else noticed this?

I think hes an amazing fighter, but it seems to be taking its toll on him more than others.
            I have talked to club fighters who are a lot worse. I mean compared to the guys I have talked to, Shane sounds pretty decent and normal.
            But Shane sounds like he is talking through his nose. I have noticed in a few late interviews that he does seem off and yes it concerns me because I like Shane. So we shall keep good ol' Shane in our prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeups View Post
              I can see youve taken the time to read everyones arguement and then presented your own reasons......

wait a minute...

I have, I've listened to every interview too.

My mate has a nasal problem like that, but it's caused by tourettes. Either way, it could just be a bad habit, like a nervous reflex.

Comment

lefty just cracked on floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                  Mosley doesn't sound much different compared to a few years ago, he's fine.
                  I have interviewed him and talked to him about once a month since December and he is fine

it's funny but I did an interview right after the guy did his at Hatton Pacquiao (it's in bscene's vid archive) and the impression I got was that he had been drinking a bit not that he was punch drunk. He was a little flush in the face and seemed to be a little more uh happy go lucky

but this has been the only time I have noticed any speech issues. Prior to that he has been well spoken and clear in diction

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    lefty just cracked on floyd
                    Whuddaup Reed how ya been homie?

Lefty Crime minista blood type is sinista
                    target scope is off thats why I kept on missin ya
                    there flow is weak that why I keeps on dissin em
                    parasites yeah thats what I call em
                    clingin to my dcik so hard I think it started fallin
                    ya callin yellin looking for some help
                    just like ya used too when pops took off his belt
                    I m leaving welts and dents in this rap game
                    being felt hearin gimpaired even know my name
                    still the same pullin heists and things
                    Iced flashy gold and mad diamond rings

just a little something to let peeps know i aint ya average white boy....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                      I have interviewed him and talked to him about once a month since December and he is fine

it's funny but I did an interview right after the guy did his at Hatton Pacquiao (it's in bscene's vid archive) and the impression I got was that he had been drinking a bit not that he was punch drunk. He was a little flush in the face and seemed to be a little more uh happy go lucky

but this has been the only time I have noticed any speech issues. Prior to that he has been well spoken and clear in diction
                      He also sounded fine when he was on ESPN calling out Pacquiao, he's always talked that way. Now James Toney is a guy who's slurring badly.

Comment

Working...
                      X