Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Contradicts Himself Badly (How can you defend him still?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    Bump!!!!!!

He wont fight the winner of Pacquiao-Cotto nor Mosley but he will fight Saul ****ing Alvarez
    I dont know why but everytime i look at your sig it looks like Juanma is elbowing Mtagwa in the face.

Comment

• No he won't...

Comment

• This one still goin huh? Imagine that.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
          This one still goin huh? Imagine that.
          You know how it is with Mayweather.

His new hit list

1.Alvarez
          2.Guerrero
          3.Izzy
          4.Juanma
          5.Donaire
          6.Calderon

Comment

• Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
            I dont know why but everytime i look at your sig it looks like Juanma is elbowing Mtagwa in the face.
            Tha ****k? Lol

It is maybe the anlge or something!!!!

Comment

You know how it is with Mayweather.

His new hit list

1.Alvarez
              2.Guerrero
              3.Izzy
              4.Juanma
              5.Donaire
              6.Calderon
              Negotiations fell thru after the Calderon call out Ch@mp. He can't draw anyways! Donaire is #6 p4p and has a country behind him. He gets the next shot. Everybody knows he's really a WW who's been drainin himself to fight lower on the scale. Hell be stronger than ever at WW. This fight will be huge.

Comment

First he says, Gatti is a paper champ, and then he claims he was the 140 champ because he beat Gatti and claim it as a great win.

Then he says, that he is better than Leonard because Leonard got beat by a LW, but he is fighting a LW at WW? WTF?

Then he says, he wont fight Cotto because he dont do bussines with Arum.
                and Brian kenny ask him," Will you fight Pacquio", and FLoyd said, " If he wants it, he can get it too", and Brian Kenny Replies, So you are willing to do bussines with Arum now?" And then, crickets sounds. Another time he contradicts and ownes himself!!!!!

Then when he was ask, why picking on a smaller fighter, he says that Pacquiao is small too. So he admits that he is picking on a samller fighter and he admits he is bigger than Pacquiao.

Then he says he wont fight Mosley, because Mosley have 5 loses on his record. Doesnt JMM have 4 loses on his record? So WTF? again!!!!!

Then he says, he wont fight Mosley, because he beated Margaito, but Margarito beat Cotto and Cotto beat Mosley. And then he says, did I lost to one of those guys? And that **** cracked me up, I started LMAO, because OFcourse, you didnt lose to those guys, you ducked all 3.

when Brian Kenny asks floyd why he is fighting Marquez at welterweight floyd answers "because he called me out" and when Brian kenny says alot of guys call you out floyd. why arent you fighting someone like Mosley at welterweight floyd replies "because i do what i want"

And he also said "I'm coming back for legacy. Im coming back to take back whats mine by taking the toughest fights" at the announement of the Marquez fight.

But at the ESPN interview he goes "I dont fight for bragging rights"

and on 106th and Park he goes "Im coming back to do what I do best. Which is be flashy and make money

How can Floyd fans still try to defend this clown, with all the excuses and contradictions? And all his talk with out bakcing it up!

**** is funny how they cosign anything and everything he says and do!!!!!
                Because they are *****S and that is what *****S do.

Floyd could **** on himself with tons of witnesses presnet and the *****s will say that Floyd slipped on a mud puddle. They defend him because they are the ***** community and that is what makes them *****S.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  Negotiations fell thru after the Calderon call out Ch@mp. He can't draw anyways! Donaire is #6 p4p and has a country behind him. He gets the next shot. Everybody knows he's really a WW who's been drainin himself to fight lower on the scale. Hell be stronger than ever at WW. This fight will be huge.
                  You know it!!!!!
                  Originally posted by BoxingChaos View Post
                  Because they are *****S and that is what *****S do.

Floyd could **** on himself with tons of witnesses presnet and the *****s will say that Floyd slipped on a mud puddle. They defend him because they are the ***** community and that is what makes them *****S.
                  LMAO jajajaajajaj

Comment

• That interview just certified my thread!!

Comment

That interview just certified my thread!!
                      This was a certified thread the moment you hit, "submit".

Comment

Working...
                      X