Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Contradicts Himself Badly (How can you defend him still?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
    Blah blah blah....I didnt say Hatton was the best at 140. It was ring magazine. The same ring magazine that saw Hatton win a WW world title belt and still didnt have him in the top 5 at WW.
    What kind off bull**** is that you wrote you it and used it as a prop for Hatton at JW for the purpose of a dig at Floyd beating him in WW class ,,,, well they weighed the same so your argument is a mute point , why is it so hard for you to say , Hatton weighed the same on fight night in both the JW Pac and WW Floyd so the weigh-in doesnt count with these guys ,,, I will tell you why its because Floyd is a little guy and has given big weight away most of his carreer , and for you to admit that you must also give him credit for doing it ,,, but give Floyd credit ,,,, you haters cant and thats why you run from me never addressing the weight , mate dont talk about runners because you boys are beautys .

Comment

• Everyone knows floyd talks ****!!! Whats new???

Everyone thought floyd had bitten off more then he could chew in the gatti fight (Myself included)and yet floyd ended up making him look like a paper champ anyway!!!

Comment

• Yo HOeRUS Here are the excues from your boy

Dude is fake just like his stans(Not his real senseable fans)!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• It takes the forum 20 minutes to process a Horus post, give him a break.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
              It takes the forum 20 minutes to process a Horus post, give him a break.
              LOL jajajjajajajajajaj

Comment

• This Bump is just for Larryx!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                  This Bump is just for Larryx!!!!!!!!!
                  C'mon Ch@mp. Leave Larry alone homey. He's cool til provoked. He's been doin a good ass job keepin level lately bro.

Comment

• all right guys....i will say this so u can understand why floyd is the best.

He don't need to fight NOBODY because he and his fans already beat everyone in his mind. He is so great that he defeat everybody before signing the fight. Everybody is scare of him.

He is the best LW, JrWW, WW, MW of all time without beating the top fighters...

Thanks...

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
                      C'mon Ch@mp. Leave Larry alone homey. He's cool til provoked. He's been doin a good ass job keepin level lately bro.
                      Dude posted another FLoyd double standar thread, i had to put him in his place!!!!!!

Sorry Mang, I had to!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X