Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Contradicts Himself Badly (How can you defend him still?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by animalavenue View Post
      I get what you are saying but thats not what Im asking......
      Answer what you asked, clearly. I just didnt answer what you want me to answer

Originally posted by WetSexyLlamaPR View Post
      Good ****!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
        Answer what you asked, clearly. I just didnt answer what you want me to answer

Good ****!!!!!!!!!!
        No, you didnt.

I asked if Cotto fights Pac at 144 will you call him a *****? YES OR NO?

and you said,

I will call Roach a ***** and Cotto ****** for taking the fight.

Thats is not answering the question. Just yes or no?

Comment

No, you didnt.

I asked if Cotto fights Pac at 144 will you call him a *****? YES OR NO?

and you said,

I will call Roach a ***** and Cotto ****** for taking the fight.

Thats is not answering the question. Just yes or no?
          I already told you, no!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WetSexyLlamaPR View Post
            Im doing a photoshoot with Misa Campo in June SUCKA!!! LOL!!!

PM you my work when it's finished.

Comment

I already told you, no!!!!!!
              So for the record Ch@mpBox@PR thinks a Pac/Cotto fight @ 144 is a legit fight but yet calls Mayweather a ***** for fighting Marquez at the same weight. OK sensemaker.

Comment

So for the record Ch@mpBox@PR thinks a Pac/Cotto fight @ 144 is a legit fight but yet calls Mayweather a ***** for fighting Marquez at the same weight. OK sensemaker.
                You are just a idiot, making **** up.

I already told your ignoreass that getting people at unhealthy weights is a ***** move, you ass whipe.

FLoyd wanting JMM at 144 is a ***** move and Paquiao wanting Mosley and Cotto lower than 147 is a ***** move also. I never said either was a legit fight.

Your Question was if I would call Cotto for fighting Pacquiao at 144' And I answer no, That doesnt mean I said is a legit fight. No STFU, MR sense maker, with your idiotic logic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting people to unhealthy weights is a ***** move period!

Comment

You are just a idiot, making **** up.

I already told your ignoreass that getting people at unhealthy weights is a ***** move, you ass whipe.

FLoyd wanting JMM at 144 is a ***** move and Paquiao wanting Mosley and Cotto lower than 147 is a ***** move also. I never said either was a legit fight.

Your Question was if I would call Cotto for fighting Pacquiao at 144' And I answer no, That doesnt mean I said is a legit fight. No STFU, MR sense maker, with your idiotic logic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting people to unhealthy weights is a ***** move period!
                  Im not asking about Mayweather, Pac, or Mosley!!!!

Im asking about Cotto. If Cotto signs for the fight at 144 will you call him a ***** for fighting smaller fighter?

I love how you just skip around to Pac and Mosley when they have nothing to do with it.

Comment

Im not asking about Mayweather, Pac, or Mosley!!!!

Im asking about Cotto. If Cotto signs for the fight at 144 will you call him a ***** for fighting smaller fighter?

I love how you just skip around to Pac and Mosley when they have nothing to do with it.
                    Pac doesnt have anything to do, but you are asking about Cotto fighting Pacquiao? LMAO jajajajaja

YOu really make a lot of sense, but nonsense!!!!!!!

Cotto fighting Pacquiao is not agood fight at all. Cotto should fight Mosley or FLoyd, but if he is fighting Pacquiao it should be at 147.

Pacquiao already fought at 147 and fought a guy that weights same as Cotto fight night, So its not as ***** move as Mayweather fighting JMM at 144!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Hey larryx this is for you

Answer the thread questioN!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X