Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Contradicts Himself Badly (How can you defend him still?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    First he says, Gatti is a paper champ, and then he claims he was the 140 champ because he beat Gatti and claim it as a great win.

Then he says, that he is better than Leonard because Leonard got beat by a LW, but he is fighting a LW at WW? WTF?

Then he says, he wont fight Cotto because he dont do bussines with Arum.
    and Brian kenny ask him," Will you fight Pacquio", and FLoyd said, " If he wants it, he can get it too", and Brian Kenny Replies, So you are willing to do bussines with Arum now?" And then, crickets sounds. Another time he contradicts and ownes himself!!!!!

Then when he was ask, why picking on a smaller fighter, he says that Pacquiao is small too. So he admits that he is picking on a samller fighter and he admits he is bigger than Pacquiao.

Then he says he wont fight Mosley, because Mosley have 5 loses on his record. Doesnt JMM have 4 loses on his record? So WTF? again!!!!!

Then he says, he wont fight Mosley, because he beated Margaito, but Margarito beat Cotto and Cotto beat Mosley. And then he says, did I lost to one of those guys? And that **** cracked me up, I started LMAO, because OFcourse, you didnt lose to those guys, you ducked all 3.

when Brian Kenny asks floyd why he is fighting Marquez at welterweight floyd answers "because he called me out" and when Brian kenny says alot of guys call you out floyd. why arent you fighting someone like Mosley at welterweight floyd replies "because i do what i want"

And he also said "I'm coming back for legacy. Im coming back to take back whats mine by taking the toughest fights" at the announement of the Marquez fight.

But at the ESPN interview he goes "I dont fight for bragging rights"

and on 106th and Park he goes "Im coming back to do what I do best. Which is be flashy and make money

How can Floyd fans still try to defend this clown, with all the excuses and contradictions? And all his talk with out bakcing it up!

**** is funny how they cosign anything and everything he says and do!!!!!

Very Right Good Post CHAMP PR

Comment

First he says, Gatti is a paper champ, and then he claims he was the 140 champ because he beat Gatti and claim it as a great win.

Then he says, that he is better than Leonard because Leonard got beat by a LW, but he is fighting a LW at WW? WTF?

Then he says, he wont fight Cotto because he dont do bussines with Arum.
      and Brian kenny ask him," Will you fight Pacquio", and FLoyd said, " If he wants it, he can get it too", and Brian Kenny Replies, So you are willing to do bussines with Arum now?" And then, crickets sounds. Another time he contradicts and ownes himself!!!!!

Then when he was ask, why picking on a smaller fighter, he says that Pacquiao is small too. So he admits that he is picking on a samller fighter and he admits he is bigger than Pacquiao.

Then he says he wont fight Mosley, because Mosley have 5 loses on his record. Doesnt JMM have 4 loses on his record? So WTF? again!!!!!

Then he says, he wont fight Mosley, because he beated Margaito, but Margarito beat Cotto and Cotto beat Mosley. And then he says, did I lost to one of those guys? And that **** cracked me up, I started LMAO, because OFcourse, you didnt lose to those guys, you ducked all 3.

when Brian Kenny asks floyd why he is fighting Marquez at welterweight floyd answers "because he called me out" and when Brian kenny says alot of guys call you out floyd. why arent you fighting someone like Mosley at welterweight floyd replies "because i do what i want"

And he also said "I'm coming back for legacy. Im coming back to take back whats mine by taking the toughest fights" at the announement of the Marquez fight.

But at the ESPN interview he goes "I dont fight for bragging rights"

and on 106th and Park he goes "Im coming back to do what I do best. Which is be flashy and make money

How can Floyd fans still try to defend this clown, with all the excuses and contradictions? And all his talk with out bakcing it up!

**** is funny how they cosign anything and everything he says and do!!!!!
      In all honesty I dont care what he says. Hes a great fighter and i like watching him box.

Comment

This is simple if you are a small WW, there is a division for you, is JWW(Limit 140 ****ing pounds) 144 is not a division and fighting JMM higher than 140, is a ***** move not only for Floyd but for Pacquiao also.

Dude, will have to eat a lot to make it to 142 or 143, he will be fat as hell. he will be sluggish a no effective!!!!!!!!!!
        I asked you this question in another thread and did not get an answer.....so here goes again......

If Cotto fights Pac at 144 will you call him a *****?

Not trying to start **** or anything. Just asking an honest question.

Comment

You said Cotto has only fought Bums dude, and you ait talking about resumes?
          WTF? LMAO jajajajajaj

Williams have callled out everybody. That **** doesnt impress me. I mean what he have to lose by calling people h e is a nobody trying to make a name. Wait till 2 or 3 answer his call ay how he will change his tune.

I can say 100% than Cotto would of KO Kolle, easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cotto is a WW, period, Williams wants to fight grab a belt again, a make the fight interesting, right now, he is irrelevent to all the top WWs!!!!!

Again you failed to answer the thread question.

WHy you still defend Floyd?
          Really dude? How is Paul Wiliams irrelevant? I dont think that is a very good statement and Id love to know how you feel this is true.

Comment

You said Cotto has only fought Bums dude, and you ait talking about resumes?
            WTF? LMAO jajajajajaj

Williams have callled out everybody. That **** doesnt impress me. I mean what he have to lose by calling people h e is a nobody trying to make a name. Wait till 2 or 3 answer his call ay how he will change his tune.

I can say 100% than Cotto would of KO Kolle, easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cotto is a WW, period, Williams wants to fight grab a belt again, a make the fight interesting, right now, he is irrelevent to all the top WWs!!!!!

Why? Isn't that great? He is willing to dehydrate and balloon himself to fight anyone. If anything that makes him a strong presence in the boxing community.

Also, I defend Floyd because I like his boxing style. I dont care for Floyd the person but Floyd the boxer deserves more than a chance. You cant hear him talk in the ring, so to me that is all that matters.

When he talks in interviews, I honestly dont even listen. He makes no sense. He doesn't get hit flush, has never had the lights shut off. Yet he slurs in his speech already at what 32? I dont listen to him talk, at all.

Comment

Lol at yur ass, making **** up. When did I said Williams cant make 147?

Again aswer the thread question

WHy you still defend Floyd after all this contradictios, excuses and lies?

Cotto lost Margaito, he was looking for a tune, he was looking for cintron, Then Williams Vacated and Arum petyy forced Cotto to fight Jennings.

ANywas Without a belt Williams is irelevant because he cant sell **** to flies, and he havent done anything to be a big enhancing legacy win.
              I thought he beat Margarito, who I thought had a KO win over Cotto.

I'm not a mathemagician but something doesnt add up.

Comment

::CLAP CLAP CLAP::

:CLAP:
                Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                Lol at yur ass, making **** up. When did I said Williams cant make 147?

Again aswer the thread question

::CLAP CLAP CLAP::

WHy you still defend Floyd after all this contradictios, excuses and lies?

:CLAP CLAP CLAP::
                Startin to sound like Floyd there.

Comment

LMAO at the hit list jajajajajaj

He says to ****ritos face that he would face him, that Margarito will get his shot. DID he fought Margarito? NO

Why we have to believe him now?

Dude, if just trying to deflect all the **** is getting for fighting JMM, heaint fighting Mosley or Cotto, even if his life depended on it.

Answe the thread´s damn Question,

Why you defend FLoyd after all, the lies, Contraditcions and excuses?

Non of you *****s have being able to answer this!!!!!!!!!!
                  Defend him against what? People who have nothing better to do than sit around on a computer and start threads talking **** about him?

I will stand strong that he is an amazing fighter and would still give pretty much anyone the business.

Comment

Sure, 30K FLoyd doesnt fight Cotto and Mosley both.

He will fight Pacquiao thats what he is looking for a tune, cash on the sport and etire without facing threats!!!!!!!!!!
                    Who Cotto?

Comment

• No answers huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X