No announcement yet.

Mayweather’s Hit List Includes Pacquiao, Mosley, Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
    Wasn't he also a shell of himself when Floyd won a split decision? Considering Oscar turned pro In 1992. I believe Floyd fought him In 2007 and Pacquiao fought him In 2008.

ODLH was younger, at his natural weight and chose the ring size, glove size, and brand.

Both of them were in their 30's neither were spring chickens unless you think Mayweather is a black highlander or something

Everything was in ODLH favor and he still lost...he chose not to fight Mayweather 147 because it would require him to try to make 147, the gloves would be smaller and he'd have felt those counters even more

As usual Floyd fights an opponent after a big win, Manny fights him after looking bad against Steve Forbes. Pac has fought guys after crappy performances almost each time since beating DLH IN 08

Manny was a cherrypick gone wrong and he overdid the weight drain to make 147, sure he didn't think he'd in that bad a shape

Comment

• Thanks for the honesty Dazed and Dunn. Take notes reloaded.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        He was not at his peak, no. ODH controlled when he fought Floyd. Floyd fans didn't react to the win the same way.

edit: I think we can agree that ODH at 154 in 07 is better than ODH at 147 in 08, despite him being passed it in both.
        also after looking bad against small former junior lightweight Forbes...Floyd fought him after winning the WBC at 154 vs Mayorga

Comment

• whoever bumped this it is kinda funny going back and reading old comments with mayweather people saying he ducked someone never changed the only thing that changed was the fighter then the excuses after the fight it went from marquez to mosley to hatton to manny to cotto to guerrero (yes people actually said in large numbers that floyd would duck guerrero think about how stupid that sounds now) to canelo to manny again to maidana now its khan and ggg hahahahaha it really is amazing with mayweather it literally doesnt matter what he does he will always be ducking someone and when he fights the person he is supposed to be scared of people say that fighter is washed up, to old, to big, to small, to young, a hype job. Lol when the books are written and people look back with less emotion they are going to realize just how ridiculous the public perception towards mayweather actually was

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
            whoever bumped this it is kinda funny going back and reading old comments with mayweather people saying he ducked someone never changed the only thing that changed was the fighter then the excuses after the fight it went from marquez to mosley to hatton to manny to cotto to guerrero (yes people actually said in large numbers that floyd would duck guerrero think about how stupid that sounds now) to canelo to manny again to maidana now its khan and ggg hahahahaha it really is amazing with mayweather it literally doesnt matter what he does he will always be ducking someone and when he fights the person he is supposed to be scared of people say that fighter is washed up, to old, to big, to small, to young, a hype job. Lol when the books are written and people look back with less emotion they are going to realize just how ridiculous the public perception towards mayweather actually was
            People think with their hearts instead of their brain, just because ya might not like his personality never changed he was a better fighter than all of them and by a visible margin

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              People think with their hearts instead of their brain, just because ya might not like his personality never changed he was a better fighter than all of them and by a visible margin
              Revisionist history I see ..So what in time people's perception might change what somehow in 20 yrs people will say yeah Floyd took on the best version of oscar? Lmao

Nothing has changed Floyd is and was boxings greatest and most paid cherry picker ..No bumping of old threads will changes that the only thing that has changed is that he was exposed for being a PED Cheat

Comment

• Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
                Revisionist history I see ..So what in time people's perception might change what somehow in 20 yrs people will say yeah Floyd took on the best version of oscar? Lmao

Nothing has changed Floyd is and was boxings greatest and most paid cherry picker ..No bumping of old threads will changes that the only thing that has changed is that he was exposed for being a PED Cheat
                Dlh didn't take on the best version of Floyd

I guess you didn't take time to read my posts

In his 5th weight class and 30+...he wasn't @ his best either

He did fight a better version than your hero...#48

Comment

• So much pain and anger caused by this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    Dlh didn't take on the best version of Floyd

I guess you didn't take time to read my posts

In his 5th weight class and 30+...he wasn't @ his best either

He did fight a better version than your hero...#48
                    I read your post and when did Oscar turn pro ?

And Floyd was the number 1 fighter p4p at the time ,or let me guess he was shot when he fought Oscar ?

And Manny ain't my hero but funny you said that Manny chose to fight guys after they look bad yet never once do you criticize Floyd for facing Cotto after his loss to manny and Margarito ..Yeah it's obvious your bias ..

But hey keep trying to rewrite history to suit your agenda ..

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                      You are even more stupid than I Initially gave you credit for. So Pacquiao has been getting toradol shots before every fight since 2009 yet on the night of the biggest fight of his career he was denied that very Injection. What Floyd did was very suspicious and I don't care what side of the fence you are on when It comes to these two. If you were an Impartial Floyd fan you wouldn't have a problem admitting to that. The only losers here are your parents, they are still wishing that that load from 13 years ago would have missed the spot.
                      you mean 60+ years ago. Yes, that's how old that idiot is. Makes his actions on here even more pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X