No announcement yet.

Mayweather’s Hit List Includes Pacquiao, Mosley, Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
    he said the same thing about hatton and baldomir when everyone wanted him to fight them. thats what he does when someone calls him out in an interview. he gets pissed and offended and then starts to discredit those fighters but he ends up fighting them anyway and the haters end up discrediting those wins anyway.
    what has he said about marquez?

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
      marquez is a tune-up. the best tune-up in the history of boxing at that.

nothing else needs to be said about that.

Comment

Originally posted by pigdestroyer View Post
        this is a very contradicting article, considering he was interviewed on ESPN today and said Cotto was beaten by Margo, and Mosley doesn't draw anything to a PPV. just another BS attempt to get people stoked on this fight.
        Originally posted by Perro View Post
        LOL, Mayweather and Hit List do not belong in the same paragraph.
        Yeap, Exactly!.

This is jus to turn the attention to him.

They just want to fool people. He is just tryin to get Pacquiao, by tricking people that he will fight Mosley and Cotto after.

After he gets Pacquiao hell retire again, he wont fight Mosley, let alone Cotto!!!!1

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
          Mayweather always respected that guy, and hes also playing up the fact that marquez beat pac twice, so he can get more leverage on the win, should he win. fighting marquez is all about getting to manny, anything he can do to make his case stronger will help him and help manny and overall, help build anticipation for a fight should he win.

Comment

marquez is a tune-up. the best tune-up in the history of boxing at that.

nothing else needs to be said about that.
            who said that (besides you i mean)

Comment

the haters gettin' nervous .......you hatin' ass cats should be happy those names are on the list.....this is what yall wanted to see right? Floyd fight the top WW's right?......Mosley and Cotto are 1 and 2.......Pac is p4p top dawg.......so why the hate and bull****?........all there should be in this thread is props to Floyd.....I hate haters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                "I would Love to Fight Pacquiao next" - Floyd Mayweather
                http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=273168
                alright, this proves the pac part for me. i thought it would happen by the end of the year, but i had no for sures. this is good. thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99
                  JMM is p4p#2 and he is 5'7 while mayweather is 5'7.5 and they started their careers ONLY 4 pounds a part. I don't know about you but I could gain and lose 4 pounds in a day. This fight is nothing less than fair. Only the haters will discredit this fight.
                  marquez at 35 years old is a natural 130 pounder. how old was floyd when he went up?

Comment

pacquiao will end mayweathers boxing career

Comment

why should he have fought cotto? you have to look at this from his perspective. pbf was the WW champ. cotto was just another top 5 guy in the division who didn't have drawing power. He didn't see cotto being worth it for his legacy and most importantly for money.
                      naw naw naw, i'm not saying he HAD, HAS or is going to have to fight cotto. he just simply said, cotto doesn't bring any PPV power to the table (or as much as him). on the espn interview he said that about mosley, which is very similar to what he said about cotto in previous years. he never fought cotto due to that reason, and i don't suspect he'll fight mosley for the same.

i understand if he feels that they don't do anything for his legacy, cos at the end of the day it's how he feels about his career, not how we say it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X