No announcement yet.

Mayweather’s Hit List Includes Pacquiao, Mosley, Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
    Floyd discredited Pacquiao's PPV numbers against DLH and Hatton, we all know that fight is going to happen, and also, what's the point of trash talking to someone who does not speak English?

whats absurd is for fraud jr to think those 2.4 million vs oscar & 900 vs hatton were his "fans."

There are what 40 million african americans & 220 white american. There's like what 4 million filipinos in the U.S. & fraud jr can only out sell him by 100k?

Comment

Originally posted by pigdestroyer View Post
      no, he'll find someone to fight. it's not going to be mosley, cotto, pac all in line. i guarentee it.
      who else is there?

what proof do you have that he won't be facing either of those 3 guys? what does he have to gain to fight anyone else? that makes ZERO sense.

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
        Question...Why did he show Schaefer this LIST?
        Schaefer is the negotiator, etc. to his co-promoter GBP and Bob Arum was quoted saying that if Mayweather is going to fight Pacquiao he will handle the negotiations because he can't stand Al Haymon. And Schaefer is Mosley's and Marquez's promoter.

Comment

Hopefully he does have that hit list and fight these guys cos he still is one of the greatest. Yet, he still has so much to prove and fighting these guys will get him back on top. I think he still has what it takes to beat these guys, i mean i think a fighter never really forgets how to fight, especially if they've been doing it for most of their life. He'll prolly be rusty, but won't be long till he becomes that Floyd everybody wants to see.

IF he does have this hit list, it'd be great for boxing.

Comment

Well, at least he has a list...
            And hopefully those fights happen...
            He has to make those fights happen, the IRS is still after his neck...
            Make sure you beat JMM convincingly and line up a fight with Pacman pronto!
            Pacman is planning to retire, he will run for congress back in the Philippines next year...
            Wow! Pacman will get at least say $15-20M for PBF fight not counting the PPV revenues.... dang! and multiply that by 48... since the Dollar-Peso exchange rate si P48-$1.00... hahahaha...
            he's all set... win-lose or draw... Pacman is all set... laughing all the way to the bank...

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
              LOL, Mayweather and Hit List do not belong in the same paragraph.
              Brain and your head dont belong in the same paragraph !

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                who else is there?

what proof do you have that he won't be facing either of those 3 guys? what does he have to gain to fight anyone else? that makes ZERO sense.
                no, i didn't say he wont fight EITHER of the 3. i wouldn't doubt he fights pac within the end of the year. but i highly doubt he's going to nail 3/3 of the fighters named, or even 2/3's of them.

what's my proof? do i NEED proof? saying that you're not interested in fighting someone isn't enough proof? the two most realistic fights that MAY happen is PAC or COTTO.

he could have fought cotto how long ago? and what did he say then? "not enough drawing power" did he fight cotto? no.

he's saying the same **** now with mosley.

i have to go work on my essay now, but if you'd like to PM me and continue this i'm all for it.

peace.
                Last edited by pigdestroyer; 05-21-2009, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                  I can't wait to see what the haters are gonna say after he fights all 3 of those guys and beats them... I can't wait.
                  you'll probably get old and die while waiting

Comment

alright, you really think he's gonna fight pac, mosley, cotto? how come he can't say so? he's telling schaefer he's gonna do it, and schaefer's putting it out there for him. why can't he?
                    "I would Love to Fight Pacquiao next" - Floyd Mayweather
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=273168

Comment

no, i didn't say he wont fight EITHER of the 3. i wouldn't doubt he fights pac within the end of the year. but i highly doubt he's going to nail 3/3 of the fighters named, or even 2/3's of them.

what's my proof? do i NEED proof? saying that you're not interested in fighting someone isn't enough proof? the two most realistic fights that MAY happen is PAC or COTTO.

he could have fought cotto how long ago? and what did he say then? "not enough drawing power" did he fight cotto? no.

he's saying the same **** now with mosley.
                      why should he have fought cotto? you have to look at this from his perspective. pbf was the WW champ. cotto was just another top 5 guy in the division who didn't have drawing power. He didn't see cotto being worth it for his legacy and most importantly for money.

mayweather doesn't look at other fighters the same way you do. you have to understand that he has been fight since 1996, and a lot of these guys have only recently become big. He can't measure how big they really are in terms of legacy. He only see's how many ppv buys and seats those guys are selling. It doesn't impress him nearly as much as it does the boxing fans.

but clearly, the 18months off has given him better perspective and he has returned and made a HIT LIST. It is not for us to judge whether he fulfills that list. We should just wait and see what he does before making any negative comments because as of now, this can only be positive news.

Comment

Working...
                      X