No announcement yet.

Mayweather’s Hit List Includes Pacquiao, Mosley, Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
    The self proclaimed greatest of all time, former junior middleweight & welterweight champion is gonna fight 2 career featherweights, a 5'7 mexican with 2 fights at 135 & a 5'6 1/2 asian with 1 fight at 135,140,& 147.

How can anybody defend this fraud?
    But you'd pick Pacquiao to beat Floyd???

A good amount on this board would...

Comment

• I dont care about his hit list.

When he sets up the fights and they are signed. Then I will get excited. Until then, fuck his list.

Comment

• i think he meant to say run list

Comment

• Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
          i think he meant to say run list
          lol a Marathon list

Comment

• i would love to see floyd in those fights, and i will give him much respect, but a "hit list" is nothing. I'm going to wait until this fights are signed and done to get myself excited.

Comment

• I sense a lot of nervous posters on here, and i see a lot of excuses for when Floyd beats them being made up in advance.

Comment

• I'm very happy that he says he'll stick around and fight some meaningful fights. Let's see if he keeps his word.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  As opposed to Pac (and JMM for that matter) at 135 or 140.

As opposed to having the ballz to face and undefeated Cotto a year ago, instead of "retiring."

As opposed to fighting Mosley right now, instead of waiting for him to need a walker.

And finally, as opposed to fighting his biggest threat right now, Paul Williams, at WW.
                  Now youre being ridicoulous........

1. Floyd cannot make 135 FU.KING POUNDS.....and were not sure if he can still hit 140 pounds.

2. What happen last year regarding Cotto is irreleveant....he said he wants to fight him.

3. Why would he fight Shane right now after a 2 year layoff???

4. NO ONE wants to fight Williams...Mosley and Cotto and ciontron and berto ALL DUCKED HIM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                    But you'd pick Pacquiao to beat Floyd???

A good amount on this board would...

Fraud jr. beating marquez will only add flame to the fraud jr is cherry picking fights he knows he can win trying to preserve his undefeated record.

Thats his claim to greatness. Undefeated record.

Show me a undefeated figther & ill show u somebody who hasnt really fought anybody.

Every truly great legendary fighter who is immortalized in the IBHOF have loses on their record.

It means something. ITs a badge of honor. Its worth more than being undefeated. its a sign of a true warrior whos been through adversity & learned how to overcome it.

That is the true barometer of greatness. Not some fluffy undefeated record.

Comment

• I hope this list is real..

Comment

Working...
                      X