Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather’s Hit List Includes Pacquiao, Mosley, Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
    WTF! Another hypocritical PURIST!

    Personality police! Weak azz argument = one about boxing based on personality!
    The list was created from Al Schaeffers dreams and Floyds nightmares

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ciscotx99 View Post
      Well, all agruements have their points, but both Pac and PBF pick their fighters that suit their styles. The reason that I am a fan of Cotto and Marquez is that they will take a fight regardless of style. Win or lose.

      It doesn't seem that their egos in regards to percentages get in the way of making fights happen.
      I just think PBF and Pac are big enough in the sport to pick
      the biggest fights not the one that suits them. De La Hoya/Hatton
      were the biggest money names so who wouldn't want to fight them?
      Antonio Margarito was crying about not getting a fight with Oscar.
      Floyd made Oscar a fighter you needed to challenge and beat to become
      famous. Like I always say, Cotto/Mosley should be where PBF/Pac are
      in their careers but sometimes it counts to make good business decisions
      to go along with your fights.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        I think if people think Floyd is scared of Cotto is stupid.
        Cotto skill level cannot match Floyd's PERIOD. For the
        record Cotto was at the Gatti fight with Hatton because
        they were supposed to be next up and neither fight happened.
        Bob Arum even said Cotto wasn't ready for Floyd. Not saying
        that Cotto wouldn't fight Floyd but for people to say Floyd
        ducked or is ducking Cotto is LUDICROUS to say the least.
        Never did I say that. I went out of my way to say that I don't think Floyd ducked Cotto...

        I was just saying that to say Cotto never showed interest in fighting Floyd is totally and completely outrageous.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
          Never did I say that. I went out of my way to say that I don't think Floyd ducked Cotto...

          I was just saying that to say Cotto never showed interest in fighting Floyd is totally and completely outrageous.
          I never said you did. I was just making a point much like
          yourself. Sometimes timing and business don't match up.

          Comment


          • Let me guess.

            Pac at 147.

            Cotto, if proven to be damaged goods after plaster boy.

            Mosley, next year after he turns 39.

            Not bad Floyd.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
              Gotta love the No Look Left from pacq!

              Go bak and watch Hatton vs PBF. Hatton got inside with head movement and good footwork, right? At least in the 1st few rds. He came in with a plan not his chin on a silver platter! Get a clue dude!
              Oh I got a clue, heres on for you.

              If you watched any other fight besides Floyd Mayweathers you would know Pacquiao engages his opponents aggressively with speed and footwork that is superior to pretty much any fighter out there. Hatton lost the reach from the outside so he TRIED to get in but couldnt. Why??? because pacquiao moved so fast on angles and out of harms way also countering he had no other choice but to clinch and try to figure out a different gameplan. You think Floyd Srs training really helped him? Pshh he wasnt in Pacquiaos league.

              If theres one thing he shouldve done which mightve helped him was to keep his hands up. he probably wouldve lasted 1 more round

              Comment


              • Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                I never said you did. I was just making a point much like
                yourself. Sometimes timing and business don't match up.
                Agreed, sir.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
                  Gotta love the No Look Left from pacq!

                  Go bak and watch Hatton vs PBF. Hatton got inside with head movement and good footwork, right? At least in the 1st few rds. He came in with a plan not his chin on a silver platter! Get a clue dude!
                  Pacquiao would counter Hatton evrytime he threw his hands. I counted 1 clear left hand that he caught pacquiao with and that was it.

                  And if anyone had Hattons chin on a silver platter it was Mayweather. Billy Graham allowed Hatton to keep his hands down and throw wide telegraphed hooks. Mayweather if he had the tenacity pacquiao did shouldve KOed Hatton just as fast as pacquiao in their first fight.

                  Comment


                  • floyd's explosive power comes from his mouth not from his fists. he avoided cotto, mosley, and margarito before, now he picks on little guys marquez and a big payday on pacquaio. floyd, you don't deserved the money you got.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                      Let me guess.

                      Pac at 147.

                      Cotto, if proven to be damaged goods after plaster boy.

                      Mosley, next year after he turns 39.

                      Not bad Floyd.
                      As opposed to...?

                      Excuses flying out already...

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP