No announcement yet.

Mayweather’s Hit List Includes Pacquiao, Mosley, Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
    whats absurd is for fraud jr to think those 2.4 million vs oscar & 900 vs hatton were his "fans."

There are what 40 million african americans & 220 white american. There's like what 4 million filipinos in the U.S. & fraud jr can only out sell him by 100k?

It was a combination of Oscar and Floyd.Did Oscar do those numbers with any other opponent? no! so stfu!

Comment

Originally posted by pigdestroyer View Post
      this is a very contradicting article, considering he was interviewed on ESPN today and said Cotto was beaten by Margo, and Mosley doesn't draw anything to a PPV. just another BS attempt to get people stoked on this fight.
      Thank you very much. When mayweather opens his mouth all he ever does is contradict himself which makes him look more like an idiot which I know he is not but he does do a god job at convincing everyone he is. Thats why I prefer never to listen to him because he makes me cringe when he speaks. He is really going to be like his father when he gets older, having diarrhea of the mouth.
      But anyways, I would believe it when I see it. Because I really doubt he would face cotto or mosley if they do fight eachother anytime soon. But I do see him fight manny if they could ever agree on terms which is not that great of a chance.

Comment

this is bs u floyd fans took the bait as usual. floyd never mentions these dudes out his own mouth.

Comment

So you guys don't think he's gonna fight either one of those 3 (Cotto, Mosley or Pacquio?) That would really make him look bad. My gut says he continues to deal with Golden Boy and makes the Mosley fight this fall for the majority of the purse. I would have Mosley as a very live dog too. Maybe that keaves Cotto fighting Berto to unify the belts and create a mandate for the true WW Championship.

Comment

If Floyd wanted to fight Mosley that would had happened already. Haven't seen Floyd take any risks since fighting Corrales back at lightweight. Fighters that take fight with a huge potential to loose and come thru is when they start marking their pace to greatness. Not a glossy undefeated record. So lets see Floyd fight against the Williams, Cottos and Mosleys of the world. He won't, plain and simple he fights only for money now. Place in history is more valuble than those purses he wants to attain. Ask Hagler...

Comment

I think he will fight pac eventually they may drag this one out for time..

Dont think he will be fighting him after Marquez though i can see both camps being stubborn and the fight not being made....

Cotto yeh but Mosley i cant see...

Comment

Not to change the subject but when does Margarito's suspension in the US finish. If Cotto beats Clottey and Berto this year, should he avenge his only loss by fighting Margarito without plaster of paris as a statement? Or does that fight mean nothing anymore because of how easily Mosley beat Marg?

Comment

This hitlist is soooo ******ed. "oh letme show Schaefer my hitlist, har har, that'll make huge headlines, har har. It's the dumbest thing and I'll have a bunch of my idiot fans in love with it." Enough with hitlists, WWE, dancing with the stars, and bull**** talk in the interviews, just ****ING FIGHT THEM ALREADY! It's only taken him, what? 2 retirements before finally calling out a name someone wanted him to fight about 2 retirements ago?

Comment

Controversy sells, so Margo fighting anybody will sell especially Cotto. Don't know if Margo deserves another payday. But even without the plaster I think Margo will still give Cotto problems unless he changes his plan of attack. Cotto is an instictive fighter and I don't think even if you change his trainer he will follow instructions (similar to Jermain Taylor). Mosley is a special fighter and anybody facing him has a real chance of losing. People forget his KO record and finishing ability. I for sure thought he was gonna KO Cotto and you saw what happened. It would be interesting though

Comment

• Its what i said from the start. Golden boy letting Floyd take the lad on promotion for this fight had to have some backroom deal worked out. As soon as I heard Maywether promotions were in charge I figured Floyd already agreed to fight Mosley. Why be negative about good news? Why not be a fan and get excited? If it doesn't happen then you can be negative but in the meantime I'm excited.

Comment

Working...
                      X