Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto don't belive Mayweather should even be on the P4P list!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont know how other people pick their p4p lists, but mine doesnt involve anything that happened more than 2 years ago. And I'm not just saying that, or changing the way I create them cos Floyd is coming back.
    So until he fights JMM he aint on it, and after he inevitably beats him that'll mean beating Hatton by KO and JMM by whatever, good enough to put him at about 5 or below. Definatley top10.

Comment

Cotto beat Gomez, lost to Margarito and then beat Jennings, he isn't on the list himself.
      Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 05-20-2009, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        Well, Cotto isn't on the P4P list either.
        Really? where his not: ESPN? ESB.com? BX.com? SS.com? Where?????

Comment

Pacquiao hasn't been doing right either lately. He fought David ****in Diaz when he had JMM, Guzman, Casamayor, Campbell and others to choose from. Then fought a weight drained Oscar in a fight that made no sense. I do give him props for the Hatton fight, though. That was a good win for him.

Comment

Cotto didn't challenge anyone, Pacquaio's team of advisors spoke openly about Cotto and Cotto said sure.

And first you people want to bark at Cotto for not calling Mayweather's name, he basically ***** slaps him and says be a real fighter and now your all calling him hypocrites

Make up your minds.

Comment

man cotto needs to just call mayweather out on national tv if he beats clottey. Like this
              merchant: miguel who do u want fight next?
              miguel: I want floyd mayweather jr, hes scared to fight me.

Comment

Mr boat buyer shouldn't be on the p4p list. He ain't fought since late '07.

Comment

When Cotto achieves more than Floyd, then he can **** talk

Floyd saying he was the greatest ever was idiotic, Cotto saying Floyd has handpicked every opponent is idiotic

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    Cotto beat Gomez, lost to Margarito and then beat Jennings, he isn't the list himself.
                    and before that he beat mosley quintana and judah yea but u dont wanna mention that

Comment

Originally posted by Real OG View Post
                      When Cotto achieves more than Floyd, then he can **** talk

Floyd saying he was the greatest ever was idiotic, Cotto saying Floyd has handpicked every opponent is idiotic
                      If someone can call out Gayweather is Cotto......He has earn it by taking on all "Challenges" something you boy WILL NEVER DO!

Comment

Working...
                      X