No announcement yet.

Tyson VS Vitali Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson VS Vitali Klitschko

I am interested to get your guys predictions on this fight, if both were in their primes.
    Vitali Ko
    30.38%
    Vitali Points
    1.27%
    Draw
    1.27%
    Tyson Ko
    60.76%
    Tyson Points
    6.33%

Prime Tyson would win, quite easily too.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
      I am interested to get your guys predictions on this fight, if both were in their primes.
      of cause tyson. no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
        Prime Tyson would win, quite easily too.
        Tyson was only not in his prime when he lost his 0, that is what his fans say. And I got Vitali by Knockout. Vitali is hard to cleanly hit but when he was hit cleanly by Lennox Lewis he showed a great chin. If some crap ass fighter like Douglass can beat Tyson, you'd have to be insane to not think a Klitschko can.

Comment

prime tyson would ko him in 3 rounds max

Comment

A Prime Tyson is before Don King. So, Tyson would crush Vitali quickly. Not even worth arguing about it. His mind set was to destroy you and WIN, not fight you and make money.

Tyson- 3 and out with the W.

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
              Tyson was only not in his prime when he lost his 0, that is what his fans say. And I got Vitali by Knockout. Vitali is hard to cleanly hit but when he was hit cleanly by Lennox Lewis he showed a great chin. If some crap ass fighter like Douglass can beat Tyson, you'd have to be insane to not think a Klitschko can.
              Vitali has never fought anyone like a prime Tyson. And the Douglas that fought Tyson, well I would pick that Douglas to beat Klitschko too, not to mention Tyson hardly trained against Douglas and was mostly partying with Japanese girls.

A prime Tyson had Kevin Rooney in his corner and that's what prepared him for fights despite Tyson being mentally weak.

Comment

i actually think vitali could win this, if he weathers the early onslaught and turns up the pressure as the fight goes on, he can win this

Comment

Originally posted by darkstar777 View Post
                  Vitali has never fought anyone like a prime Tyson. And the Tyson that fought Douglas, well I would pick that Douglas to beat Klitschko, not to mention Tyson hardly trained against Douglas and was mostly partying with Japanese girls.

A prime Tyson had Kevin Rooney in his corner and that's what prepared him for fights despite Tyson being mentally weak.
                  how come he came in 2 lbs heavier than when he fought spinks, when he was supposedly indestructible?

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu View Post
                    how come he came in 2 lbs heavier than when he fought spinks, when he was supposedly indestructible?
                    Tyson was always fit, but look what happened during the Douglas fight, they didn't even have the proper cut equipment. They were using a balloon filled with water to reduce Tyson's swelling, that should tell you how prepared they were for Douglas.

Comment

Working...
                    X