Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Floyd force Pacman up to 147 too?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Floyd force Pacman up to 147 too?

Who has the negotiating leverage between the two? Will this fight even happen if Manny's team sets the weight limit? This fight might not happen due to floyd's unmatched ego and him being scared.. Hope it does though. At 147 JMM chances have slimmed tremendously. What a puss floyd is, really.
    Last edited by Alibata; 05-19-2009, 11:17 AM.

yep i think this a ploy of floyds to force pac to fight him at welter. he knows pac is a machine at 140 so he is trying to get an advantage over pac and marquez. i love floyd, but a ***** move for sure.

Comment

It's clear now the fight wouldn't happen at JWW, so **** it. I'd rather not see it. Pac-Cotto is a mismatch if Cotto beats Clottey, but at least Mr boat buyer has to fight SSM or go the **** home if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
        Who has the negotiating leverage between the two? Will this fight even happen if Manny's team sets the weight limit? This fight might not happen do to egos. Hope it does though. At 147 JMM chances have slimmed tremendously. What a puss floyd is, really.
        Manny should make that mother ****er fight at 135, **** floyd. And Manny has the leverage since he has the better resume. It does nothing for Floyds resume to beat Marquez at 147 when Marquez was fighting at 130 and less just yesterday(meaning a couple of months ago).

Mayweather playing these weight games again just like he did to hatton at 147.

Comment

Of course he will. That's one of the reasons why i don't think the fight will happen. Weight will be a big issue. The reason why Marquez accepted it is because he has to. Pac is P4P No. 1, he doesn't need to come up to fight Mayweather, Mayweather needs to come to 140 or compromise on a reasonable catchweight.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            It's clear now the fight wouldn't happen at JWW, so **** it. I'd rather not see it. Pac-Cotto is a mismatch if Cotto beats Clottey, but at least Mr boat buyer has to fight SSM or go the **** home if it happens.
            At least Cotto aint a pus. Cotto was willing to compensate with Pac on the weight.

Comment

Working...
            X