Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Floyd Mayweather thrown down the Mexican flag to increase hype???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kinto View Post
    That's just wrong, i'm sure Mayweather has mexican fans, why get rid of them by disrespecting their flag?
    It creates more hype. More hype means more money.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Killer View Post
      Hype? that only creates hatred. So the ppv sells more, now what after the fight? he is not just going to say sorry and think it will go away.

Comment

I think people can think of better ways to sell a fight than **** on a country and it's people.

The flag right or wrong is a symbol to many people.

You can attack the man, or his ways rather than ****ting on a whole nation.

Comment

and if Marquez were to disrespect black people...you'd have Al Sharpton crying all over the news....

STFU....

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            I definitely think he should do it. mexicans love their flag.
            pull what's up with that man. that should never be done to anybody. i think it should be a felony to disrespect anybodys country like that in the USA. for one i am puertorican and i would get murderous if anybody throws the american and puertorican flag to the ground or damages it image. it's like spitting in someones face. here in the usa we are a multicultural country and we should always respect people, even if we dont like it. i for one dont feel any sort of "war" against mexicans of any sort, true, i dont ever look at them when im out on the streets ( i live in san diego ) theres many mexican gangs and kidnapping and im just straight up scared of getting shot for looking wrong at a cholo but i just play it cool cuz i always end up being told 'are you puertorican???!?!?" because the way i talk but i gotta accept that this is a mexican area or w.e but i respect them. i really admire floyd and i would never forgive him for that, he's a smart person unlike bernard that plays to the whole ghetto stereotype and did it. if he does it man i dont know but i dont think mexicans would let it slip like puertoricans did that one time. this thread is very dangerous subject and im surprised there's people ignorant enough to say that, i know their americans and millions have died for that flag ( yeah i guess it's the infantryman in me) be mature people.

Comment

Originally posted by Kinto View Post
              Hype? that only creates hatred. So the ppv sells more, now what after the fight? he is not just going to say sorry and think it will go away.
              these knuckle heads don't think...

what if Marquez were to do a press conference with a KKK suit and a hood...???

Comment

Originally posted by ChiRock773 View Post
                and if Marquez were to disrespect black people...you'd have Al Sharpton crying all over the news....

STFU....
                Again people are being thick headed.

Black people = Race.

Mexican is NOT A RACE.

I would approve of JMM throwing down the American flag.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiRock773 View Post
                  these knuckle heads don't think...

what if Marquez were to do a press conference with a KKK suit and a hood...???
                  JMM can throw down the American flag.

Comment

Nah that's overdoing it. Unless he did in on Mexico soil like B-Hop then that's something else...

Comment

Again people are being thick headed.

Black people = Race.

Mexican is NOT A RACE.

I would approve of JMM throwing down the American flag.
                      And I would NOT cause Im Mexican...and most Mexicans are not going to accept this either...phuck the boxing match...

And most people would not accept him throwing down the American flag either..including most Mexican Americans....its not a joke..

Comment

Working...
                      X