Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are all the PAC fans going to say when he ends up toes at the sky?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are all the PAC fans going to say when he ends up toes at the sky?

Oh the fact he fought a much ibgger man had a factor?

Oh he was just too small?

Oh Floyd got lucky?

Oh You knew it was going to come to an end soon?

What are they going to say? Are they going to run and hde like the Margarito fans. Are they going to jump on someone else band wagon? What are they going to do...You know it in your heart just admit it Floyd is going to KO PAC it WILL happen. You can't get in the ring and help him. You can't turn him into Super man like amny of you think you can. it is what it is Floyd will KO PAC....Lefty

What are all the PBF fans going to say when he ends up toes at the sky?

Comment

pacquiao will knock out that ***** floyd.

Comment

Win or loss, all I can say is he's done enough..

Comment

There will be some excuses no doubt, most likely to do with size, which is not going to be an issue at all IMO. The fact is, if Floyd beats Pac, it's because he's the better boxer pure and simple. The fight is probably 60/40 in favour of Floyd but you should never, ever write Pac off as I learnt on May 2nd lol..

Comment

Originally posted by jching View Post
            There will be some excuses no doubt, most likely to do with size, which is not going to be an issue at all IMO. The fact is, if Floyd beats Pac, it's because he's the better boxer pure and simple. The fight is probably 60/40 in favour of Floyd but you should never, ever write Pac off as I learnt on May 2nd lol..
            i really dont believe u anymore man... after all the brilliant pre-fight analysis that u had in the last hatton-pacquiao fight?

sorry man...

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
              i really dont believe u anymore man... after all the brilliant pre-fight analysis that u had in the last hatton-pacquiao fight?

sorry man...
              LOL come on - my analysis was based on Hatton showing the improvements which he kept promising us and that there were signs of in the Malignaggi fight. Also, as having never seen Manny fight at 140, I underestimated his power at the weight.

Don't tell me you've never been wrong in your pre-fight analysis?? lol..

Comment

The way I see it, it could go either way. They both have a pretty rabid fanbase, I just don't see Paqiauo making as many excuses as Mayweather should he get dropped. Not that I have any previous footage to look at or anything, but I just see Mayweather being more the type to make absurd excuses.

Time will tell and I for one am excited.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2kill View Post
                  Win or loss, all I can say is he's done enough..
                  That's how I feel about it. He gave fans what they wanted to see. Exciting and classy. If he loses to a great fighter like PBF that's fine.

Comment

Originally posted by jching View Post
                    LOL come on - my analysis was based on Hatton showing the improvements which he kept promising us and that there were signs of in the Malignaggi fight. Also, as having never seen Manny fight at 140, I underestimated his power at the weight.

Don't tell me you've never been wrong in your pre-fight analysis?? lol..
                    im just rumoring u man... i hope hatton soldiers on for a couple of more fights... against tough guys... & gets a coach not as bad as mayweather sr...

Comment

Working...
                    X