Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are all the PAC fans going to say when he ends up toes at the sky?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrettyBoy22 View Post
    A big, big question not many people have talked about is how will the bookies split Floyd and Pac if this fight happens?

Surely after the Hatton fight they won't dare make Manny Pacquiao an outsider but surely they can't put Floyd as the underdog? I'm glad it ain't my job
    Probably depends on Mayweathers showing against JMM. If he beats JMM in spectacular fashion, then I think the odds will most likely be in Floyds favour. If not, then Pac will in all likelihood be the slight favourite..

Comment

PBF's adaptability will be put to test here...

but MP has been ****in improving every fight...

who knows what he'll bring to the table come fight time...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
        I agreed with you til u got here...Pac hit Oscar wit 1000 shots and couldn't even drop him. Because he dropped Hatton with a clean shot on the jaw(don't land that clean on Floyd) at 140 doesn't mean he'd be able to stop natural welterweights.

Floyd's chin is pretty durable as well.
        oscar has a good chin , man.

how many times have you seen oscar dropped?

floyd has gotten use to the snails at 140 and 147 were he can fight at his pace for the most part.

pacquiao is gonna push him. he can ko pacquiao coming in too but pacquiao can probably hurt him with a punch he doesn't see coming and then finish him off with a flurry.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
          It's mainly Pac's off-rhythm style, southpaw stance and awkward angles that I think will cause Floyd trouble. Obviously combined with his speed
          it's tough fighting southpaws. even southpaws don't like to fight southpaws.

floyd has had a long layoff , it's also been a while since he's fought the pace of 130-135 fights which this fight will be at.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
            PBF's adaptability will be put to test here...

but MP has been ****in improving every fight...

who knows what he'll bring to the table come fight time...
            roach needs to come out with 4 gameplans for floyd.

2 depending on how floyd comes out , 1 for when floyd adjusts if manny is doing good and 1 for when manny isn't doing good.

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
              Oh the fact he fought a much ibgger man had a factor?

Oh he was just too small?

Oh Floyd got lucky?

Oh You knew it was going to come to an end soon?

What are they going to say? Are they going to run and hde like the Margarito fans. Are they going to jump on someone else band wagon? What are they going to do...You know it in your heart just admit it Floyd is going to KO PAC it WILL happen. You can't get in the ring and help him. You can't turn him into Super man like amny of you think you can. it is what it is Floyd will KO PAC....Lefty
              Floyd's not gonna KO pac. that's stupid.

floyd will decision pac in a close fight. floyd might even get knocked down early.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                roach needs to come out with 4 gameplans for floyd.

2 depending on how floyd comes out , 1 for when floyd adjusts if manny is doing good and 1 for when manny isn't doing good.
                there's 3 gameplans for floyd. potshotting floyd, rope-a-dope floyd, and late-rounds floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                  I agreed with you til u got here...Pac hit Oscar wit 1000 shots and couldn't even drop him. Because he dropped Hatton with a clean shot on the jaw(don't land that clean on Floyd) at 140 doesn't mean he'd be able to stop natural welterweights.

Floyd's chin is pretty durable as well.
                  That chin hasn't been tested. Oscar's has been tested many times.

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
                    Oh the fact he fought a much ibgger man had a factor?

Oh he was just too small?

Oh Floyd got lucky?

Oh You knew it was going to come to an end soon?

What are they going to say? Are they going to run and hde like the Margarito fans. Are they going to jump on someone else band wagon? What are they going to do...You know it in your heart just admit it Floyd is going to KO PAC it WILL happen. You can't get in the ring and help him. You can't turn him into Super man like amny of you think you can. it is what it is Floyd will KO PAC....Lefty
                    I will say that "He had a hell of a run,much respect to him as he fought the best and lost to the best. No shame in that...."....now what will Floyd "huggers" say when (if he decides to fight the best) when his toes are pointing to the lights?
                    Point - Name an "ALL TIME GREAT" (not HOFer) that DOES NOT have a loss on their record and fought the best of there eras? Only one that comes to mind is Rocky Marciano....Floyd on his level...I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      there's 3 gameplans for floyd. potshotting floyd, rope-a-dope floyd, and late-rounds floyd.
                      i don't think rope-a-dope would be a good idea.

pot shotting while circling would be best for floyd.

what is late rounds floyd?

Comment

Working...
                      X