Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Barrera and Morales considered shot when they faced Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marijuana View Post
    The rematch with Barrera, Barrera was shot.
    so pac only beat shot fighters? then why the hell is he number 1 pound for pound?

Comment

Every fighter that loses is shot... every fighter that loses is past his prime.

That is... according to boxingscene experts.

Comment

So that it would make more sense.................but i dont think Eric 2 was shot..................Morales 3 was shot/stupid game plan.....................

Comment

Originally posted by maumau View Post
          so pac only beat shot fighters? then why the hell is he number 1 pound for pound?
          Because Floyd retired.

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
            So that it would make more sense.................but i dont think Eric 2 was shot..................Morales 3 was shot/stupid game plan.....................
            Morales may have been past his best in the first fight, but not Shot. Second fight, well, not shot but he did have to come back down in weight after being beaten by Raheem. Third fight: Forget it. Morales looked dead just walking into the ring. Making 130 was just to much on his body.

Comment

i laugh when people say pac just beat shot fighters. he fought GREAT fighters close to their prime. the only fight where one can say pac's opponent was shot was the third morales fight and the dlh fight. and they weren't even that bad at that time!

he faced the best available. even if people around him says he got no chance.

DLH is a zombie? hardly. barrera was shot? no. you all should appreciate this unique fighter. instead of being blind fans of the likes of floyd, who is about as exciting as watching paint dry.

Morales was past his prime,Barrera was past his prime in the second fight,Hatton`s chin was past his prime as a result of Mayweather and i felt Marquez beat Pacquiao twice.

Manny Pacquiao Resume is not as impressive as people make it out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
                Morales may have been past his best in the first fight, but not Shot. Second fight, well, not shot but he did have to come back down in weight after being beaten by Raheem. Third fight: Forget it. Morales looked dead just walking into the ring. Making 130 was just to much on his body.
                Revisionist.......After Morales 2.....it was the weight....thus velocity camp.....for more stamina...............he almost won against diaz after at LW.......................

Comment

They were both at the tail end of there career's but not shot

Comment

i laugh when people say pac just beat shot fighters. he fought GREAT fighters close to their prime. the only fight where one can say pac's opponent was shot was the third morales fight and the dlh fight. and they weren't even that bad at that time!

he faced the best available. even if people around him says he got no chance.

DLH is a zombie? hardly. barrera was shot? no. you all should appreciate this unique fighter. instead of being blind fans of the likes of floyd, who is about as exciting as watching paint dry.
                    ARE

imo...............

Comment

i know by the time pac fought them, they were on top of their division & they were also ranked in p4p

Comment

Working...
                      X