No announcement yet.

Chad Is Still Bad!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad Is Still Bad!

Chad Dawson is beginning to be underrated on these forums Imo. Yeah, He's a bit on the boring side and wasn't too impressive in his last bout against Tarver, but you're all over looking the fact that he became the first fighter to ever beat Tarver in a rematch! When you give a good fighter a another shot. He's bound to learn from some of his mistakes he did the first time around and try his best to fix them. Not to mention he'd probably be more motivated the second time around, And another thing Chad is still young, and he is still gaining world class experience. That's why I'm feeling Chad is being underrated on NSB.

Originally posted by F U C K ING, A! View Post
    Chad Dawson is beginning to be underrated on these forums Imo. Yeah, He's a bit on the boring side and wasn't too impressive in his last bout against Tarver, but you're all over looking the fact that he became the first fighter to ever beat Tarver in a rematch! When you give a good fighter a another shot. He's bound to learn from some of his mistakes he did the first time around and try his best to fix them. Not to mention he'd probably be more motivated the second time around, And another thing Chad is still young, and he is still gaining world class experience. That's why I'm feeling Chad is being underrated on NSB.
    nice essay......maybe you can do another one for MAB tom.................

Comment

Comment

He was never bad to begin with. Bernard Hopkins is bad. Mike Tyson is bad. Chad is as exciting as a white crayon.

Comment

Originally posted by Piggu View Post
          He was never bad to begin with. Bernard Hopkins is bad. Mike Tyson is bad. Chad is as exciting as a white crayon.
          Hopkins is boring as fuck.

Comment

Man, I don't get the hype behind Chad Dawson. I don't want to totally disregard his status as a fighter with a somewhat decent resume for the amount of fights he's got but the way he wins his fights are totally unimpressive. I thought Johnson was robbed against him and I think even Adamek might have beaten him in a 15 round fight. I'll compare Dawson to somebody who finishes fights the total opposite of what Chad finishes them and that's Paul Williams. Even though he doesn't have one-punch knockout power he goes out of the way to try to put a stamp on his victories in the championship rounds like in his fight with Winky and Margarito. When you have as many fights as Chad does you shouldn't be in the developmental stage of your career. That's the excuse they used with Jermaine Taylor and you saw what happened to him. Now as far as who would win a head-to-head fight between Dawson and Williams the only advantage that I see for Dawson is his size. That alone could possibly win him the fight. But the other intagibles like stamina, reach advantage, and even maybe chin would go to Paul. I'd slightly favor Williams in this fight. He's a better fighter than Chad based on their respective weight classes.

Comment

Hopkins is boring as fuck.
              Hahaha I'm talking about the mentality. I'm sure somewhere deep in his mind B-Hop considers himself to be the most exciting man in the sport. But I'm saying, those guys are geniune badasses, and Chad just has no personality.

Honestly, if I met the guy on the street I probably wouldn't remember half an hour later.

But that's just what we see on TV and interviews. Maybe he really is wildly exciting in person.

Comment

People are just stupid. After the first Tarver fight Chad was elite. After the second one, all of a sudden he's not impressive....it was the same exact fight.

Dawson is still elite, he's a great fighter and he's not boring. He's explosive as hell, throws some of the best combos in the game and has vulnerability.

Seriously, I have yet to hear one valid reason for people being so underwhelmed by him, it's like people just listened to the HBO team and decided to agree with what they said.

Comment

Originally posted by Piggu View Post
                  Hahaha I'm talking about the mentality. I'm sure somewhere deep in his mind B-Hop considers himself to be the most exciting man in the sport. But I'm saying, those guys are geniune badasses, and Chad just has no personality.

Honestly, if I met the guy on the street I probably wouldn't remember half an hour later.

But that's just what we see on TV and interviews. Maybe he really is wildly exciting in person.
                  Sorry, I don't consider a boring old racist **** a bad ass.

Comment

Working...
                  X