Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins, "Arum is crazy, Pacquiao is not THAT great" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
    Even Hopkins dont believe what he says.

SHould not be compared? NO ONE ... NO ONE has accomplished what PAC did last may 2. Winning titles from 122 to 140 doesnt get a mention in all time greatness?

and he's not even finished. I bet Hopkins would say otherwise if pac is GBP fighter.
    All Hopkins said was that Pacquiao wasn't on the level of Ali, which is true in all honesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post
      Actually, he wasn't.

He said, "I'm behind Hatton because he's in my company, but if I was a betting man, I would put every penny that I had on Pacquiao".
      That is true. Hopkins did say that.

Comment

Not surprised to hear him say that since Pac retired DLH and may well have retired Hatton. But he is half right. Arum is crazy for wantin to feed lil Pac to Cotto.

Comment

Arum said after Judah-Mayweather fight. Mayweather is greater than Duran,Leornard,Hearns and Hagler.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
            Arum said the same thing about Mayweather, Arum is an idiot. Comparing Pacquiao with Ali, when Pacquiao ain't even ranked better then Whitaker, RJJ or B-Hop.
            Oh BHOP, what a load of crap. Just because a guy is small this means that he is automaticly given speed? lol This is like saying just because you are very large that your are automaticly given GOD almighty knock out power. Manny not only has speed he also has power, it takes a great fighter to move from Jr Feather and move all the way up to Welter and take his speed and his power with him. Manny is that damn great and he is a GOAT, :clap:

I know plenty of little guys who are slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Google_It_Bitch View Post
              Oh BHOP, what a load of crap. Just because a guy is small this means that he is automaticly given speed? lol This is like saying just because you are very large that your are automaticly given GOD almighty knock out power. Manny not only has speed he also has power, it takes a great fighter to move from Jr Feather and move all the way up to Welter and take his speed and his power with him. Manny is that damn great and he is a GOAT, :clap:

You're an idiot.

He's saying that it's easy for a fricking midget to have hand speed, but Ali having hand speed while being a heavyweight is much more significant.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Killer View Post
                Arum said after Judah-Mayweather fight. Mayweather is greater than Duran,Leornard,Hearns and Hagler.
                He actually said it before and Arum is full of **** so it doesn't matter. Jus promoting the fight...

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  That is true. Hopkins did say that.
                  I speak the truth!

Comment

Originally posted by Google_It_Bitch View Post

thats a good point man

b-hop wouldn't have said what he did if pacman was a GBP fighter

as for manny he is one of the best modern day fighters we have ever had and belongs in the same bracket as floyd in terms of overall ranking on the p4p charts.

Comment

Originally posted by hookoutofhell View Post
                      thats a good point man

b-hop wouldn't have said what he did if pacman was a GBP fighter

as for manny he is one of the best modern day fighters we have ever had and belongs in the same bracket as floyd in terms of overall ranking on the p4p charts.

So you agree with him that Bhop would have not revealed his true feelings that Pacquiao is overrated if he was a member of GBP?

Comment

Working...
                      X