Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minimum Requierment to be in the P4P LIST!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
    It is universally accepted what P4P stands for.I aint ****ting on your opinions of who should be on the list or in your top ten,I am just pointing out that you dont have to move in weight to be considered the best fighter on the planet,and its a shame that a lot of people seem to put so much store in that these days.peace Mr.Mellow.

I disagree there.. cos if that would be true we will only had one p4p list. and they should only differ on standings not on fighters...

but anyway thanks for sharing!

Comment

It is universally accepted what P4P stands for.I aint ****ting on your opinions of who should be on the list or in your top ten,I am just pointing out that you dont have to move in weight to be considered the best fighter on the planet,and its a shame that a lot of people seem to put so much store in that these days.peace Mr.Mellow.
      If it was universally accepted what it meant, everyone would pretty much have the same lists, I've yet to see an identical top ten list let alone top twenty.

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
        in my humble oppinion... Nope.

but as the poll results... i can be wrong..

so is everybody cos its only a matter of oppinions..

this thread should just help to understand and know the criteria used by boxingscene posters!!

im learning here... so its ok .. if i take some heat for this one
        this is what its all about!!!

al que no le gusta el calor, que no se meta pa la cocina!!!

No heat on you.It would be a lot easier to determine with greater certainty who the best was if it wasnt for the sanctioning bodies stupid behaviour(real champ,interim,emeritus etc.) and greedy promoters getting in the way of making the fights that really matter happen.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Visitation View Post
          With respect, what p4p means 'for you' isn't important. What p4p actually is is a comparison of fighters across the different weight divisions. A HW should have just as much chance to be 'p4p' as anyone else if they are good enough. It's hard for heavyweights simply because as they can't move between divisions they are unlikely to fight other p4p candidates, but a totally dominant (undisputed) HW should be there, providing the division has some other quality fighters in it.

thanks for sharing man..

and i know that my OPPINION isnt important or relevant at all, but it still count.

Comment

No heat on you.It would be a lot easier to determine with greater certainty who the best was if it wasnt for the sanctioning bodies stupid behaviour(real champ,interim,emeritus etc.) and greedy promoters getting in the way of making the fights that really matter happen.
            no denial on this..

handsdown

Comment

in my humble oppinion... Nope.

but as the poll results... i can be wrong..

so is everybody cos its only a matter of oppinions..

this thread should just help to understand and know the criteria used by boxingscene posters!!

im learning here... so its ok .. if i take some heat for this one
              this is what its all about!!!

al que no le gusta el calor, que no se meta pa la cocina!!!

No worrys Mellow its a forum for discussing this **** so its all good bud

Comment

LOL check us lot out all civil and ****! haha this IS NSB right!??

Comment

I disagree there.. cos if that would be true we will only had one p4p list. and they should only differ on standings not on fighters...

but anyway thanks for sharing!
                  No,thats not correct.The definition of P4P is the hypothetical argument I set out earlier and always has been.The different lists are just somebody or a body of peoples view on who their top ten is.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                    LOL! Hey surgeon,you could always bring us back to reality by mentioning Fl....no,I wont say it,lets keep it CIVIL!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                      warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lets put some flavor!!

U R WRONG MO THER F U CKER AND IM RIGHT!! WARRRRRRRR

No,thats not correct.The definition of P4P is the hypothetical argument I set out earlier and always has been.The different lists are just somebody or a body of peoples view on who their top ten is.
                      Yeah i know what u mean...

which list do u think we should look into.. to get the more precise unbiased and well deserve list.
                      ?

Comment

Working...
                      X