Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBF fans, are y'all ready for the brutal truth?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by We want Floyd View Post
    You don't have to argue with me, but atleast answer the godd*mn question.

Who is the better trio? Yeah, you gonna duck my question the same way your boy ducks real fighters.

If you're gonna sit there and compare a trio of shot fighters(except MAB/Pacquiao didn't even beat JMM)

To a young, undefeated beast Corrales(who Floyd was underdog against) and JLC who was the #1 LW in the world when Floyd fought him twice, then you must be smoking.

Why do you have to bring B-Hop in this if it's about Floyd?
    Hopkins is way better than Pacquiao, When Pacquiao defends a title 20 times against top competition, you can downplay Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
      Then u put ur eyeglasses on...
      I think you should.
      Everyone knows that Jose Luis Castillo won first fight.
      Why was rematch then?

Comment

Originally posted by We want Floyd View Post
        You don't have to argue with me, but atleast answer the godd*mn question.

Yeah, you gonna duck my question the same way your boy ducks real fighters.

And no, Chico's style is made to order for PAC! And Castillo(lol)
        I'm not ducking anything.

I've gone on record saying that Pacquiao has the edge over Floyd as far as record is concerned.

And I completely disagree about Prime Castillo and Prime Chico being "made to order" for Manny.

Castillo and Corrales weren't "made to order" for anybody in their division during their primes, they were walking, talking, stylistic nightmares. One of whom had dynamite punching power.

Comment

Originally posted by LA BAD BOY View Post
          I think you should.
          Why was rematch then?
          JLC did not win it was a close fight that could have gone either side

but what happened in the rematch? remind me of something which everybody agrees that Floyd won.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
            If you're gonna sit there and compare a trio of shot fighters(except MAB/Pacquiao didn't even beat JMM)

To a young, undefeated beast Corrales(who Floyd was underdog against) and JLC who was the #1 LW in the world when Floyd fought him twice, then you must be smoking.

Hopkins is way better than Pacquiao, When Pacquiao defends a title 20 times against top competition, you can downplay Hopkins.
            I think he's confused.

He thinks because I'm defending Floyd a little, that he's my "boy".

Clearly he hasn't read many of my posts about him........

Comment

Originally posted by LA BAD BOY View Post
              I think you should.
              Why was rematch then?
              Jus cuz there was a rematch doesn't mean he won. Fukin Dawson and Tarver jus had a rematch. A rematch can be demanded if it was close/robbery.

And if u think he won the 1st fight, so what? He won the rematch.

Idiots act like that makes Floyd look terrible. Factor in he had a torn rotator cuff. He still has his accomplishments.

Jus admit u don't like the guy and stop tryin to discredit his accomplishments.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post

That trio of "shot" fighters are still way better than the trio of hypejobs/shot fighters that Ugly Boy has fought.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  That is not true at all, JLC gave Floyd all he ever wanted to handle and may have won it was a tough close fight. It is hard to call it a robbery though because one could argue that Floyd won all of the first six rounds, and the second half of the fight was not all JLC although he came on very strong (not to mention the points that got deducted and how those rounds got scored is crucial).
                  They both lost 1 point.
                  JLC for low blows and Floyd for elbowing.

That was TOP RANK promotions show and they robbed JLC.
                  JLC deserve to win first fight!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                    Jus cuz there was a rematch doesn't mean he won. Fukin Dawson and Tarver jus had a rematch. A rematch can be demanded if it was close/robbery.

And if u think he won the 1st fight, so what? He won the rematch.

Idiots act like that makes Floyd look terrible. Factor in he had a torn rotator cuff. He still has his accomplishments.

Jus admit u don't like the guy and stop tryin to discredit his accomplishments.

They robbed him CE LA VI!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      I think he's confused.

He thinks because I'm defending Floyd a little, that he's my "boy".

Clearly he hasn't read many of my posts about him........

Yeah I know you're not too friendly towards Floyd but I think he meant your boy because he saw Hopkins in your sig.

Comment

Working...
                      X