No announcement yet.

Pleasssee Marquez was just saved by the Bell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pleasssee Marquez was just saved by the Bell

did you see the fight... he went to pacquioa's corner.. he was just saved by the Bell.. next time he'll go down for good

he's gonna be saved by the doctors when his heart stops beating come july.

Comment

No, you're just confused because you've been constantly jerking off to Slater.

Comment

anyone here who'd say Marquez wasnt saved by the Bell is dumb or nuthugger or pacman hater..

1st time am still wondering how come the fight wasnt stopped by referee despite 3 KOs on 1st round..

Comment

Originally posted by dugongpinoy View Post
          anyone here who'd say Marquez wasnt saved by the Bell is dumb or nuthugger or pacman hater..

1st time am still wondering how come the fight wasnt stopped by referee despite 3 KOs on 1st round..
          because marquez got up every time?

Comment

You must apply to Freddie Roach's school of logic when it comes to a fighter going to the wrong corner.

He said that about Hopkins after the Calzaghe fight, even said Bernard should retire and he didn't have it anymore.

We all saw what happened after that.......

Comment

I'm lookingt at this from a completely unbiased point of view, I'm a huge fan of both.

Marquez was fighting back pretty well. He snapped Pacquiao's head back with a right hand then got knocked off balance and then continued to fire. I honestly don't think he was saved by the bell.

Comment

Originally posted by floydjoy View Post
                because marquez got up every time?
                BS the last Victor Ortiz fight.. Mike Arnaoutis didnt even go down and the fight was stopped

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
                  I'm lookingt at this from a completely unbiased point of view, I'm a huge fan of both.

Marquez was fighting back pretty well. He snapped Pacquiao's head back with a right hand then got knocked off balance and then continued to fire. I honestly don't think he was saved by the bell.
                  Don't expect an intelligent response.

The kid is obviously a delusional flake.

"3 KO's in the first round"?

I didn't even see 1 "KO".

I saw a few "knockdowns", but no "knockouts".

Welcome to the forum, BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by dugongpinoy View Post

Yeah he was saved by the bell thats why he went on to win 8 of the next 11 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X