No announcement yet.

Is Cottos win over Mosley bigger then any win Mayweather has

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elmalo28 View Post
    you took it like i was saying top ten atg. Thats not what i meant. I meant top 50-100 atg. dlh was the face of boxing for years and mosley was one of the best boxers in the last 10-15 years. If smm and dlh aint in your top 50-100 then you shouldnt be a boxing fan.
    I don't even care about 50-100, why should that matter. Doesn't mean I ain't got respect for you but normally, when we talk about the ATG list, we're talking Top 50

Comment

This is idiotic because Mosley had been beaten 4 times before, more convincingly by other people.

Mayweather has been facing top contenders since 1998, so that *****s cottos whole career.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
        I don't even care about 50-100, why should that matter. Doesn't mean I ain't got respect for you but normally, when we talk about the ATG list, we're talking Top 50
        wether there top 50 or not there still great fighters of their time. If you ask some boxing writers out there they will definitly have them in their top 50 simply because they me and u cant name 50 great fighters to put ahead of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Soir View Post
          This is idiotic because Mosley had been beaten 4 times before, more convincingly by other people.

Mayweather has been facing top contenders since 1998, so that *****s cottos whole career.
          Doesn't change the fact that Mosley is a better boxer and fighter then anyone on Floyds resume... Oh no he was beaten!!! Big deal, Mosley took risks thats why he was beaten genius.

Just like how ali took risks unlike floyd, ali lost because he took risks. Only people currently unbeaten in this generation of boxing are usually protected fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Soir View Post
            This is idiotic because Mosley had been beaten 4 times before, more convincingly by other people. Mayweather has been facing top contenders since 1998, so that *****s cottos whole career.
            LOL who has pbf fought since 1998 thats better than mosley. LOL corrales? No judah? No castillo? No hatton? Lmao no. The only name that comes close is oscar and mosley beat him 2 times.

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
              Doesn't change the fact that Mosley is a better boxer and fighter then anyone on Floyds resume... Oh no he was beaten!!! Big deal, Mosley took risks thats why he was beaten genius. Just like how ali took risks unlike floyd, ali lost because he took risks. Only people currently unbeaten in this generation of boxing are usually protected fighters.
              exactly ali lost what 4 or 5 times and he's the greatest of all time!

Comment

Originally posted by The Dapeedreean View Post
                Nice try douche. But this is a pathetic reach. You cant have it both ways. You said "all" his fights. And now you're gonna pick and choose when he did and didnt?

And if he really had plaster against Clottey and Williams why didnt they look like Cotto too??
                He landed punches on all their faces.

I'm through destroying you.
                He barely hit Clottey flush, for one.
                and not everyones skin is the same.

I.E - Cott olanded about the same ammount of punches against Zab than he did Mosley....zab looked like he'd been beaten to a pulp.

I.E - Clottey landed a LOT more against Margi than he did zab... zab looked like he'd been beaten to a pulp.

Not everyones skin reacts the same, moron. So he could have very well been cheating in this fights too.. use common sense please.

Also.. in light of the cotto vs mosley argument

Compubox has the fight dead even.. with them both landing the exact same ammount but mosley throwing more, thus landing at a slightly lower percentage.

Comment

i wouldnt say so, the fight was very close. Tough one im not to sure actually lol

Comment

Common, heck no. Shane was 7 years outta his prime and it was an even fight. Coulda gone either way. Thats no career defining fight.

Comment

Originally posted by KiloTeague View Post
                      Common, heck no. Shane was 7 years outta his prime and it was an even fight. Coulda gone either way. Thats no career defining fight.
                      Same could be said about Oscar/Floyd then. And I thought Cotto clearly won, and I heard no one complaining after the fight. Not even Mosley, as far as I can remember.

Comment

Working...
                      X