Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is their so much hate between some members with this Pacquiao vs Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amaank View Post
    So according to Marquez fans Chris John was given a gift and Pacquiao was given a gift. What is all the **** surrounding the Pacquiao fight?

If anything JMM fans should be pissed off about the chris john fight as that was about a big a robbery as you can pull. Stevie wonder can see JMM won that fight. But somehow pacquiao who actually put a DAMN good battle against JMM gets constant criticism not only from the forumgoers but also a lot of other people in the boxing world.

For example in the Mayweather Marquez press conference, about 3 different people said that Marquez beat Pacquiao twice... why?
    Cuz he did. Most writers, judges, critics think JMM won both. How do you knock down a guy 3 times in one round and cant k.o him???
    If he makes it to the 12th, chances are you lost that fight.
    And Packy did.

Comment

Marquez beat Pacquiao twice. Even the fans around the world know it.

The *******s just can't handle it.

Comment

marquez beat pacquiao twice! thats why hes still calling him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Naestro USA View Post
          marquez beat pacquiao twice! thats why hes still calling him out.
          Why would you be calling out someone you already beat twice??? Christ you're a ******.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            It's like 'Pac and Biggie : You can't like both men. You just can't.
            I do.

Comment

Xcaret's alt has an alt!!

Comment

FACTS:

1. The JMM-PAC 1 was a draw due to a mistake in scoring by 1 one of the judges. A mistake the judge himself admitted. If he had scored the 1st round correctly , Pacquiao would have won the first fight.

2. JMM-PAC 2 was won by split decision by Manny Pacquiao.

Everything else (scores by fans , boxing writers , sports writers , posters here) is nothing more than opinion of close fights that could have gone either way.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                  Why would you be calling out someone you already beat twice??? Christ you're a ******.
                  thats really weird. why call out someone you already beat twice right?
                  its like, why kill someone you already killed?

Comment

Coz JMM is damned crybaby...no one likes a sore loser. I do understand JMM's point of view though that the decision could've gone to him, but I don't think he understands that the decision also could've gone to Pac. It was a close fight, and JMM needs to quit sourgrapin.

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
                      I love both of these warriors, they are both great fighters. Stop the unnecessary hate, I seen alot of posters hating on these two and when they fought each other they showed that they were basically made for each other being each others equals.
                      Coz JMM is gay and he is madly in love with pac...

Comment

Working...
                      X