Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Bunce laughs at Dawson on his show.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Bunce laughs at Dawson on his show.

Bunce just laughed at the fact that Dawson vs Tarver 2 is in front of 2,000 fans and it still hasn't sold out. He kind of has a point but I really rate Dawson, he has all the tools and he could have beaten Calzaghe potentially, even if he isn't a great draw crowd wise.

Perhaps Steve Bunce isn't a boxing fan and prefers no one shows up for these kind of events.

Comment

Tell Bunce to go interview Hatton or something

Comment

steve bunce is a fa/ggot

Comment

Was the show any good today? Missed it due to dog walking- worth watching later or what?

Comment

Yeah not bad, he said Floyd sr turned up for the fight when Ricky was putting his bandages on, said more stuff will come out soon.

Comment

when did he say that about the rematch? i never heard it, must of been right at the end.

Comment

Bunce is a xenophobic, nationalistic nutter........ The man couldn't even name five boxers outside of Khan, Haye, Hatton, Froch and Calzaghe. It really does amaze me how he has a show related to boxing. Anyone who calls boxers cowards shouldn't be taken seriously.

Comment

Yep it was right at the end of the show.

Comment

Chad Dawson has avoided prime fighters, always going for the 40 year olds. He will never fight Tavoris Cloud - instead, he'll try to lure old Joe Calzaghe out of retirement, or perhaps fight old Roy Jones.

The one exception was his fight with the then weight-drained Adamek.

Comment

Working...
                    X