No announcement yet.

Roach's 142 proposal......***** move?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
    It can go on, but I've already given you evidence of Manny wanting those fighters when you said it was the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      I agree. He is not closing the door on Cotto. Cotto can make 143-144 and they would allow more weight negotiation for Cotto as he is not too large. What they are doing is eliminating the larger welters from the equation right now. There will be room for Cotto and Floyd to negotiate as they are not huge compared to Manny. larger yes, but they don't tower over him.
      Ok, i understand what your saying.

They are getting rid of Mosley,Clottey, Williams,ect,ect,ect!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
        this is why it's not a b1tch move. manny has been in total of 7 weight class. he just moved 3 weight classes in the span of 1 yr. he barely had his 1st fight at 140 and now ur asking him to move up again? if the big guys wanna fight him they have to meet at the middle
        he fought DLH @ 47 didn't he?

Comment

theres been more catchweight fights i ever seen in my ****in life over the past couple years. thats the way it is when u want a piece of the claimed p4p champ, but as far as cotto, mosley bad idea andre berto can make that doubt he gets as far as hatton though. he leaves himself as wide open as a vegas hooker

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            Trying to get any of teh WWs below 144 is a ***** move and Cotto already said he will go as low as 145, so thats pretty much agreeing with it!!!!!!!!!

Pac already fought at 147 he did good, so theres should be no excuses!!!!!!!!!!1
            No, Cotto once mentioned in an interview that he'd be prepared to go to 145. This is NOT agreeing with Roach or anyone that a fight would be fought at that weight.

Trying to get Welters below 144 is a ***** move?

And getting Pacquiao up to 147 isn't a ***** move when you're the naturally much larger man?

* sigh...

Understand this, because it's very simple: These Welters are in no position to call the shots. End of.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
              Pac already fought at 147 he did good, so theres should be no excuses!!!!!!!!!!1

Exactly, I don't see what the problem is either.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                Exactly. None of these other guys are in the position Manny is in right now. **** 'em.
                Ok then take Floyd and cotto out of mannys picture,

Who will get Manny the money those to will???????

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                  Exactly, if he can go to 147 for a money fight with DLH,

he can stay at 147 if he wants the welterweight fighters.
                  this guy. jmm wanted floyd but he said 143 max. i bet your ***** ass was whining if floyd only wanted 147.

i don't get some of you worthless *******s. it's ok for one fighter to do it but another that has made noise in the boxing scene can't? f* out of here.

Comment

pac shoudlnt be fighting above 140. Good move by Roach, I guess they want the smaller welters like Floyd and Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by BigHeat View Post
                      he fought DLH @ 47 didn't he?
                      No, actually he weighed in at 142. It was originally supposed to be a one-off, and since then, Roach said he wants Manny to stay close to 140 because it's the most effective weight for him.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X