Roach's 142 proposal......***** move?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    Ok then take Floyd and cotto out of mannys picture,

Who will get Manny the money those to will???????

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the same way who will get Cotto the most money ???

Exactly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
      It can go on, but I've already given you evidence of Manny wanting those fighters when you said it was the other way around.

I gave you evidence that Cotto wants Manny too. Is the small man a ***** for wanting the bigger man? or the other way around? 142 or JMM at 140. Who's potentially losing out on the fight?

PS. Cotto aint a *****, I love Cotto fights(no ****)
      Last edited by KnockMeOut; 05-06-2009, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Ok then take Floyd and cotto out of mannys picture,

Who will get Manny the money those to will???????

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        I don't think Manny is hurting for cash. **** 'em. If they want Pacquiao, they need to be flexible. Manny doesn't even need to fight these guys.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Ok, i understand what your saying.

They are getting rid of Mosley,Clottey, Williams,ect,ect,ect!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
          Exactly. It leaves the door open for Cotto and Floyd. In fact they have already expressed interest in fighting Cotto.

I actually think the Cotto/Manny fight will happen. Arum then keeps Golden Boy out of a big fight. it is all in house and the money is kept in the Top rank umbrella.

I guarantee they will set an limit of no less than 144 for Cotto, which i think he can make without hurting himself, and it will keep the weight between the two of them on fight night kinda fair as Manny will not come in any higher than 147.

Comment

Originally posted by nj_evoixgsr View Post
            this guy. jmm wanted floyd but he said 143 max. i bet your ***** ass was whining if floyd only wanted 147.

i don't get some of you worthless *******s. it's ok for one fighter to do it but another that has made noise in the boxing scene can't? f* out of here.
            I criticized Floyd for even wanting to bring JMM to 147 much less a catchweight above Marquez best fighting division.

So, please, show me where I said it was ok for one but not the other?

If I did go along with this particular catchweight,

that would make me a hypocrite.

I don't play the favorites game. Even when my favorite fighters are in the wrong, I call them out on it.

Read the sig. I used to be as big a Margarito fan as any around here, many people know that.

So, yea, read the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
              I don't think Manny is hurting for cash. **** 'em. If they want Pacquiao, they need to be flexible. Manny doesn't even need to fight these guys.
              co-fcukin sign.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                I gave you evidence that Cotto wants Manny too. Is the small man a ***** for calling out the bigger man? or the other way around? 142 or JMM at 140. Who's potentially losing out on the fight?

PS. Cotto aint a *****, I love Cotto fights(no ****)

I've already disproved your original post.

Originally Posted by KnockMeOut
                When did he say he wants the WW fighters? They said they want him.

Take the L and keep it moving.

Comment

Manny could make a boatload of money fighting JMM. I understand that Floyd would be lucrative, but FFs I bet Cotto wouldn't bring in much more than JMM. If he wants Pacquiao so bady he should be willing to sweat a little bit more in the gym and come down 5lbs.
                  Last edited by street bully; 05-06-2009, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Ace View Post

Exactly Both Parts needs ot be flexible!!!!!!

PS. Floyd Could , but he aint fighting Cotto. he dont want non!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Ace View Post

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      Manny could make a boatload of money fighting JMM. I understand that Floyd would be lucrative, but FFs I bet Cotto wouldn't bring in much more than JMM. If he wants Pacquiao so bady he should be willing to sweat a little bit more in the gym and come down 5lbs.
                      Dude JMM wont bring him More Money than Cotto.

Thats just plain stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X