No announcement yet.

Cotto fans unite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto fans unite

All Cotto die hards report in. With the new uprise of the mayweather mafia, it is my goal that we unite as a group to be combat the mafia. I feel it is inevitable that the these two fighter will eventually duel it out. mayweather has to fight a good welter weight some time. so all Cotto fans report in and join the group.

I have a list of possable group names i will put to vote tomarrow morning, if have a suggestion of your own post it here.

Let it be known our primary goal will be to support Miguel through thick and thin. And second to battle the mafia till the one day clash of these two skilled fighters.....

Originally posted by mickyward5656 View Post
    All Cotto die hards report in. With the new uprise of the mayweather mafia, it is my goal that we unite as a group to be combat the mafia. I feel it is inevitable that the these two fighter will eventually duel it out. mayweather has to fight a good welter weight some time. so all Cotto fans report in and join the group.

I have a list of possable group names i will put to vote tomarrow morning, if have a suggestion of your own post it here.

Let it be known our primary goal will be to support Miguel through thick and thin. And second to battle the mafia till the one day clash of these two skilled fighters.....
    ok ............

Comment

im with ya! cotto mafia is up and running.

Comment

I'm in. MIGUEL COTTO ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Im in as long as its not as gay as they mayweather mafia

Comment

nice nice. feel free to discuss ideas.....

Comment

one thing we need is a symbol. im not very good with graphics n **** so if someone wantsn to take a chop at it, it would be nice.

Comment

I will do this for my fighter MIgel Angel Cotto aka the Caguas Killer, aka the unbeaten rican( cause Margarito cheated )

Comment

I'm tryin to be cool with ALL the mobs around here......so remember that before yall go on a murder spree......and those bets in my sig......dont mind that....strictly business nothing personal

Bless!

Comment

any one got any suggestions for the group name???

Comment

Working...
                    X