Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Mafia in Danger?! Is the Don falling off or can he hold on?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Mafia in Danger?! Is the Don falling off or can he hold on?

After an epic fail in a Pacquiao/Hatton prediction thread: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=265615

Some lower ranking soldiers are beginning to worry about leadership. Who else has the right stuff to take over as Don in the event that the current Don were to have.. "complications.." Getting wacked is part of being a made man so it's always safe to have a back up plan. Please name some potential candidates or confirm that you think the Don can still handle the position. I think it's safe to say if he has another epic fail there can be no question who's swimming with the fishes.. No bashing, Please discuss!

I'm keeping my mouth shut. I'm already paying contributions.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
      After an epic fail in a Pacquiao/Hatton prediction thread: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=265615

Some lower ranking soldiers are beginning to worry about leadership. Who else has the right stuff to take over as Don in the event that the current Don were to have.. "complications.." Getting wacked is part of being a made man so it's always safe to have a back up plan. Please name some potential candidates or confirm that you think the Don can still handle the position. I think it's safe to say if he has another epic fail there can be no question who's swimming with the fishes.. No bashing, Please discuss!
      lol.........

Comment

No offense but who gives a fuck. This kind of gossip is on par with reading about Lindsay Lohan's new outfit instead of covering real news. This **** is ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullet Bill View Post
          lol.........
          You are the man, Bill! Even if you whooped my ass on the air ship levels. Haha...

Comment

I've paid my weekly protection money anyway so im safe with them all..

Feel for those that haven'nt.Ur gonna wake up in the morning with a horse head in your bed or even worse! One of those Ricky Hatton mask's everyone was wearing at the fight last sat sitting on your pillow

Comment

the mafia is alive and well.......

Comment

Horus will have to return, I don't know how much longer he is locked down for, but when he returns someone is going to end up like Joe Pesci.

Comment

Horus tried slipping me some money on the side to knock the leader off but i had to remind him this is a new 2009 Coalition! No more shall we ride the nuts off Mayweather..

Were the Future....

Boof with his whale like avatars was the past........

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
                    the mafia is alive and well.......
                    Dam Larry your a made man bruv

Comment

Working...
                    X