Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    You could of stopped right there...

According to him, by the end of 2008, he was going to be a billionaire

I'm sure he isn't struggling either, that also wasn't my point.
    Didn't know he said that...lol. If he kept fighting maybe he could have been...

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
      but why would you wish some **** like that on any person..the man has a family to support...i dont care for calzagh but i wish him the best in life just like any other man...poverty isnt funny
      i wasn't making a wish.

i was just making an observation.

besides.......

floyd-level , tyson-level , jackson-level broke is probably a more comfortable life than most of us.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
        The news about owing 6 Million in taxes doesn't help. Fact is, when you can pay someone else to do your taxes for you, and never have to do a thing to take care of it... and it's not done. And your late, to the extent they put it in the paper and make an article out of it... somethings up.

Then you pull out of buying a house in florida you were contractually obliged to buy... There's more evidence to say he is hurting then he isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
          I think it's really killing Floyd deep down that Pacquiao is getting the type of acclaim he's getting across the board. Floyd attempted to gain the same notoriety, but people in general like exciting fights, which Floyd for the most part hasn't been able to provide fans with in his last 2 big fights.

I'm sure Floyd is hungry now, but I don't think that translates into him becoming the type of fighter Manny is now. If he tries going against the grain in the sense of his style to prove people wrong, it might indeed backfire. But I don't believe Floyd is that dumb. I'm sure he'll be in fine shape.
          i didnt mean he;d fight reckless.but in his last two fights he looked bored in the ring

Comment

How old are you? Oscar De La Hoya ain't even halfway to a billion and some you think Floyd might've been? You gotta be a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              How old are you? Oscar De La Hoya ain't even halfway to a billion and some you think Floyd might've been? You gotta be a kid.
              Hahahah yeah in perspective he never woulda reached that much unless he fought Oscar 5 more times...and his other projects worked out...

Comment

even if floyd got paid 20 mil. a fight every single fight of his career he wouldn't have made a billion.

Comment

Hahahah yeah in perspective he never woulda reached that much unless he fought Oscar 5 more times...and his other projects worked out...
                  yeah and that's still not a billion. not even 10% of a billion.

Comment

And then someone loaned him another $500 mil, sure.

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
                      even if floyd got paid 20 mil. a fight every single fight of his career he wouldn't have made a billion.
                      People seem to forget about the 40% in taxes you have to pay....

You make 20 million? You get 12 million of that... thats just taxes...

Comment

Working...
                      X