Clear All

• Pacman vs you. street fight

ME PAC

Pac ME
    I'm gonna die
    37.50%
    NO, I'm superman, I would beat pacman
    62.50%
    Last edited by goza; 05-05-2009, 04:08 AM.

manny will run from me and then come back from me when im washed up because im mexican. Then peope will think he's the mexicutioner

Comment

I have Guns and Sheet nobody touches me:gay:

Comment

Silly thread.

I would destroy Pacquiao with ease.

Comment

I'd pull out my AK and..........BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAATTTTTT TT! Make that AK CLAP!!

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
            manny will run from me and then come back from me when im washed up because im mexican. Then peope will think he's the mexicutioner
            Or are you going to backpeddle the entire fight, get knocked down a few times then cry to the world that you won the fight????

Comment

Originally posted by nycbigdogI View Post
              Or are you going to backpeddle the entire fight, get knocked down a few times then cry to the world that you won the fight????
              backopeddle i have never heard anyone say that before. I will just eat a dog thats running around and manny will leave me alone like he left his dad

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
                backopeddle i have never heard anyone say that before. I will just eat a dog thats running around and manny will leave me alone like he left his dad
                No you should keep selling oranges... The world needs more vitamin c after you dirty people acquired the Swine sickness from all those farm animal "shows" in Teewaana.

Comment

Originally posted by nycbigdogI View Post
                  No you should keep selling oranges... The world needs more vitamin c after you dirty people acquired the Swine sickness from all those farm animal "shows" in Teewaana.
                  wtf? Why you taking **** so serious man. I really hate people like u on this board someone bann this guy. Jesus christ someone defending a guy they never met wonder what u would do 4 a autograph\

by the way the cows were shipped from the u.s. to mexico

Comment

Originally posted by nycbigdogi View Post
                    or are you going to backpeddle the entire fight, get knocked down a few times then cry to the world that you won the fight????
                    lol.........

Comment

Working...
                    X